Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Here is the full price list for the 2021 Bronco Sport showing MSRP/dealer invoice pricing for all models, trims, packages and various options/accessories.

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Price List (MSRP/Dealer Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Trims, Packages, Options & Accessories 2021 Bronco Sport Price List
Sponsored

Last edited:

weekndr

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 XLT, 2016 Porsche GT4, 1990 Porsche Carrera 2
As the above shows, the optional "Steelie" wheel does not include the price of the off road tires.
Unlike the online configurator, which automatically selects them for no upcharge.
Here is my order receipt for my badlands showing this:

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Price List (MSRP/Dealer Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Trims, Packages, Options & Accessories D1FCF54D-6426-4B97-8614-9BDF0A90184D_1_201_a

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited AWD / 2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP / 2014 Mazda6 Touring
That's the order i would place someday, just with the BL package also.
Congrats!
(yeah I also thought "steelies" would automatically add the bigger A/T tire... misleading for sure)

Horsetail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
As the above shows, the optional "Steelie" wheel does not include the price of the off road tires.
Unlike the online configurator, which automatically selects them for no upcharge.
Here is my order receipt for my badlands showing this:

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Price List (MSRP/Dealer Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Trims, Packages, Options & Accessories D1FCF54D-6426-4B97-8614-9BDF0A90184D_1_201_a
My dealer is currently investigating this very issue about the charge for the tires By inquiring with their Ford rep. Did your dealer ask Ford about the discrepancy or did they just charge you for it? Thanks much for the insight, this issue is the only thing holding up my reservation conversion.

jimw

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lifted Escalade 2017 STI 2018 Lifted Impreza(wife's)
Thanks for the information.

I just noticed this fee today. I didn't see this the other day when I was building one to order.
ACQUISITION FEES18
+ $645

Was this just added to the site?

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fender flare kit? What's that? I didn't know those were an option.... are all the pics we see with or without those?

jimw

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm seeing now $300 more for the "steelies" and now includes the tires.

If you pick the bigger tires and not the "steelies" it's a $495 charge...weird.

hawkonthego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Thanks for the information.

I just noticed this fee today. I didn't see this the other day when I was building one to order.
ACQUISITION FEES18
+ $645

Was this just added to the site?
First time I have seen it listed. Supposed to be a charge for people who lease the car I think so that Ford can maintain the acct/loan.

Regarding the "steelies" wheel.It is misleading........thought the $300 included the bigger tires & the wheels

Rincon

Badlands
First Name
Laird
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Cactus Gray
So I’m in the middle of ordering a Badlands right now on behalf on my folks, and first off want to thank all of you who have posted great info on what you are seeing in the ordering process. My salesman and I went line by line using info I found on this forum, and we are seeing the same confusion on the 64V wheel issue. He told me that by ordering the T7F tire package, that should automatically include the 64V wheels. He is confirming, but stated T7F is too expensive for tires alone in his experience. None the less, I made an addendum in the purchase order that the car will be only be accepted with the 64 V wheels and 235 tires.

jimw

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fender flare kit? What's that? I didn't know those were an option.... are all the pics we see with or without those?
Yes, I would like to know what some of these options. are
Fender Flare Kit two options
Crossbars two options one on one off road? (no charge with the Badlands?)
Liftgate Privacy Curtain

What are the Floor Liners one with carpet mats one without carpet mats?
What's the difference in between The splash guards and the mudflaps(pricey)?
Why would you want a cargo mat if you the floor is rubber already? (badlands)

Last edited:

Washburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL : when I add cross bars it does show and extra charge, even with BL package.
I also don't see the point of floor liners with carpeted mats: the way I see is: BL and FE come with carpeted mats standard; when you add floor liners, you just get both. On other trims, carpeted mats are not standard; so when you add floor liners, it just mentions that they come without the mats. (that's at least how i understood it)
I think Splash guards are bigger than mudflaps.
Rubberized "floor" refers to the front and rear passenger areas only. The CARGO area is still normal (carpeted). The cargo mat options just adds rubberized areas to the CARGO area AND the backs of the rear seats.

jimw

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Price List (MSRP/Dealer Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Trims, Packages, Options & Accessories Broncosportcargo.JPG

Looks like rubber in the cargo area to me but I guess having the removable cargo mat will still make it easier to clean out.
Another interesting note above is Marine Grade upholstery (but I don't think it's vinyl like on the Black Diamond Bronco)

jimw

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See below for the upholstery for the Badlands.

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Price List (MSRP/Dealer Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Trims, Packages, Options & Accessories Broncosportsplash.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Price List (MSRP/Dealer Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Trims, Packages, Options & Accessories broncosportInt

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Updated price list (8/7/20) added to the first post.

The only change is pricing for the 17" Carbonized Gray-Painted Low Gloss Aluminum Wheels has increased to $795 MSRP ($747 invoice).

Horsetail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Updated price list (8/7/20) added to the first post.

The only change is pricing for the 17" Carbonized Gray-Painted Low Gloss Aluminum Wheels has increased to $795 MSRP ($747 invoice).
This charge still doesn’t match the online configurator’s price for those wheels on the badlands.
Sponsored