Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
The online Build & Price is a reference tool and subject to change...

What the @Administrator posted is from Ford and is official and most current...

* As of the day it was put out..
Sponsored

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
That $645 is a lease acquisition fee (added to the capitalized cost...) Almost all manufacturers charge this...

You can eliminate the $645 by selecting "FINANCE" within your build

RyanT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm seeing now $300 more for the "steelies" and now includes the tires.

If you pick the bigger tires and not the "steelies" it's a $495 charge...weird.
My dealer put in the fake steelies because I saw it as the cheaper (and cool) way to get the 29” tires. Price jumped $795 (300 + 495) so it added the two. The website shows either $300 or $495. My guess is the website isn’t correct since it makes no sense that fake steelies + upgraded tires is cheaper than upgraded tires only.

Last edited:

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
My dealer just submitted the order for the BL+BL (I am essentially giving back my FE reservation, as I mentioned before). Yes, it took a while to get it in.

Mostly, I think this is what I want but I have questions about three options and would appreciate feedback.
  • Roof-Rail Crossbars. I was surprised at the charge. Do you think it worthwhile to get these (I suppose if I get a Yakima platform down the road it is not needed?).
  • Cargo Mat. I think this is needed in the rear compartment, as far as I can figure out.
  • Floor liners front/rear with carpet mats. It was unclear to the dealer and to me if these are needed. Do I end up getting two sets of mats: rubber and carpet? Here in Seattle, rain & mud are bigger concerns.
I suspect I will end up being later in the build queue because it has just gone into the system.

Fairly standard otherwise, I believe. Here is the summary.

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Price List (MSRP/Dealer Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Trims, Packages, Options & Accessories 1602780500141

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Yeah, i'm going to try and get crossbars afterwards as I'm not sure on my roof top needs. Cargo mat should be included for a BL with rubberized flooring, not sure about floor liners then as they say without carpet mats, perhaps just an option to get more and available for all trims.

I got priced for the steelie/tire upgrade for less and signed off on it. Curious if my dealer will call me before submitting order- as I got hosed with different pricing based on leasing or financing as indicated on their website. Curious if others noticed financing/leasing price differences using the calculator.

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
My dealer just submitted the order for the BL+BL (I am essentially giving back my FE reservation, as I mentioned before). Yes, it took a while to get it in.

Mostly, I think this is what I want but I have questions about three options and would appreciate feedback.
  • Roof-Rail Crossbars. I was surprised at the charge. Do you think it worthwhile to get these (I suppose if I get a Yakima platform down the road it is not needed?).
  • Cargo Mat. I think this is needed in the rear compartment, as far as I can figure out.
  • Floor liners front/rear with carpet mats. It was unclear to the dealer and to me if these are needed. Do I end up getting two sets of mats: rubber and carpet? Here in Seattle, rain & mud are bigger concerns.
I suspect I will end up being later in the build queue because it has just gone into the system.

Fairly standard otherwise, I believe. Here is the summary.
Roof-rail crossbars: i'm opting on the Yakima crossbars since im planning on getting one of the Yakima baskets (still undecided which size because the dimensions are not listed). I did notice that they had 2 yakima crossbars, on-road and off-road, for the same price but i dont know what the difference is between them.

Cargo Mat: same boat as you. I thought rubberized cargo floor was standard on all trims? If you get the cargo mat, wouldnt it just be a rubber mat on top of a rubber floor?

Floor liners: What are the floors made of if you dont add these floor liners?

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
Roof-rail crossbars: i'm opting on the Yakima crossbars since im planning on getting one of the Yakima baskets (still undecided which size because the dimensions are not listed). I did notice that they had 2 yakima crossbars, on-road and off-road, for the same price but i dont know what the difference is between them.

Cargo Mat: same boat as you. I thought rubberized cargo floor was standard on all trims? If you get the cargo mat, wouldnt it just be a rubber mat on top of a rubber floor?

Floor liners: What are the floors made of if you dont add these floor liners?
@JamesT so it looks like cargo floors are rubberized on all trims above Base according to BS eSource:
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Price List (MSRP/Dealer Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Trims, Packages, Options & Accessories 1603130522733

newyorker123

Big Bend
First Name
jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
hey, I am new to here. just wondering, is there any room to negotiate the price for this car?

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
hey, I am new to here. just wondering, is there any room to negotiate the price for this car?
I believe your best bet would be to secure x-plan pricing. You can do that through the mustang club of America. That will put you under MSRP.

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
I believe your best bet would be to secure x-plan pricing. You can do that through the mustang club of America. That will put you under MSRP.
Also, X-plan pricing is a side benefit of being a Ford shareholder.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
My local dealership is offering it at invoice. The difference is small (I think it amounts to a 2.5-3% discount) but hey, every little bit helps. So don't give up, you can find discounts if you keep looking.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
As the above shows, the optional "Steelie" wheel does not include the price of the off road tires.
Unlike the online configurator, which automatically selects them for no upcharge.
Here is my order receipt for my badlands showing this:

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Price List (MSRP/Dealer Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Trims, Packages, Options & Accessories D1FCF54D-6426-4B97-8614-9BDF0A90184D_1_201_a
This order of course has BOTH the upgraded 235/65-R17 A/T tires AND "Carbon-Gray painted alum. wheel" -- to the same total $795 for the option package. AFAIK you can order the $495 tire upg. separately, but not the $300 wheel upg. Keep in mind these are costs for the upgrades, of course you don't receive both sets of wheels and tires. You might be paying as much as $3,000 for a replacement set of wheels and tires, so if you like it, the $795 package is a steal.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Sport Price List (MSRP/Dealer Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Trims, Packages, Options & Accessories Broncosportcargo.JPG

Looks like rubber in the cargo area to me but I guess having the removable cargo mat will still make it easier to clean out.
Another interesting note above is Marine Grade upholstery (but I don't think it's vinyl like on the Black Diamond Bronco)
This is a CGI image -- no Sport comes like that, those backs would come with the "rubberized cargo floor (with the same texture and color as that on the back of the seats) as well. Without either, the cargo floor and seatbacks are black carpet.
Sponsored