Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
First drive reviews of the 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Editions are in!

Car and Driver - With or without its wayback garb, this baby Bronco remains impressively capable

Motortrend - Ford's retro baby Bronco doesn’t just look great, it actually has off-road chops, too.
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Wow - comments on the Car & Driver article are pretty rough.
LOL. "Enthusiasts" don't like compromises, and as a vehicle the Bronco Sport is the very definition of compromise. There are crossover SUVs that drive better on the road, and there are purpose-built SUVs that deliver better off-road performance, so enthusiasts from both worlds have plenty to gripe about. But—and this is a big but—there are few (if any) crossover SUVs that deliver the on-road performance of a Bronco Sport while ALSO performing as well off-road.

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
LOL. "Enthusiasts" don't like compromises, and as a vehicle the Bronco Sport is the very definition of compromise. There are crossover SUVs that drive better on the road, and there are purpose-built SUVs that deliver better off-road performance, so enthusiasts from both worlds have plenty to gripe about. But—and this is a big but—there are few (if any) crossover SUVs that deliver the on-road performance of a Bronco Sport while ALSO performing as well off-road.
Couldn’t agree more. Hard to find a better “Swiss-army SUV” than this.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yeah delm those commenters are commenting a lot about price. I’m happy I paid $46k on the Heritage Limited, which is below the average priced new vehicle. And I do not know too many that have this many comfort features while being this good of a vehicle for all-terrain. As for their comments on the looks, I will highly disagree as I get many compliments and thumbs-up. I love the look, especially after my minor changes!

edit: now if the administrator, that makes us choose our trim/model in our profile, could let us choose a Heritage or Heritage Limited, then all my bitching would stop

kanine

Badlands
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2014 Mustang GT
They are basically a loaded Big Bend and Badlands, mechanically and engines, just different paint jobs and interior bits. I don't expect the reviews to be much different from their counterparts.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
They are basically a loaded Big Bend and Badlands, mechanically and engines, just different paint jobs and interior bits. I don't expect the reviews to be much different from their counterparts.
Right appearance packages....

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
these look nice, but my color wasnt offered. anything red would have sold me, but not the pastel yellows and blues..... and no greys, blacks, or whites for me thank you.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
these look nice, but my color wasnt offered. anything red would have sold me, but not the pastel yellows and blues..... and no greys, blacks, or whites for me thank you.
They do come in Hot Pepper Red. I personally am not a huge fan of the heritage edition styling, but like to see more diversity in vehicles on the road. Every SUV seems to blend together nowadays, so the bright colors and boxy lines of the Sport really sold me. Heritage amplifies that even more, just a little too much for my taste.
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Edition - Reviews Are Here! cc_2023FOS400034_01_640_EA

baja_bob

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
$46.000 for a Sport with a white grille, no thanks, it might look better on a full size Bronco.

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
They do come in Hot Pepper Red. I personally am not a huge fan of the heritage edition styling, but like to see more diversity in vehicles on the road. Every SUV seems to blend together nowadays, so the bright colors and boxy lines of the Sport really sold me. Heritage amplifies that even more, just a little too much for my taste.
Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Edition - Reviews Are Here! cc_2023FOS400034_01_640_EA
on the Heritage yes, but not the Limited. i wanted the 2.0 eco not the 1.5 eco. driven both and just dont like the feel of the 1.5 esp when under load. i test drove both the bronco and the escapes with both engines before i bought...back in 2017 when i bought the escape and same with the bronco. we drove a lot of miles in the escape back and forth to the hospital with our son and the 2.0 handled well. i cant say it would have been the same for the 1.5....but its my opinion.

but yes if it was offered that is what i would have bought.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Black rims?

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Edition - Reviews Are Here! 21A7E548-9016-42D7-9D07-4FC83AD11692

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Edition - Reviews Are Here! 3B9F0E7D-0DF4-495B-B2D1-2CA4911AAE5B

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
$46.000 for a Sport with a white grille, no thanks, it might look better on a full size Bronco.
A fully loaded Badlands which is what the limited is, is 46k

Ford Bronco Sport 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Edition - Reviews Are Here! Screenshot_20230221_094051
Sponsored