2021 Bronco Startup Screen Animation Leaked [Video]

Husker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Moderator edit:

This is likely the 2021 Bronco's opening animation screen! The animation was discovered buried deep in the latest SYNC 3.4 software update on an F-150. It was located inside the back end service menus -- alongside Lincoln, ST Performance, GT500 and GT350 animation screens.

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Startup Screen Animation Leaked [Video] startup-screen-bronco-

Screenshots from animation, in case video is taken down.

Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Startup Screen Animation Leaked [Video] 2021 Bronco animation screen1
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Startup Screen Animation Leaked [Video] 2021 Bronco animation screen2
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Startup Screen Animation Leaked [Video] 2021 Bronco animation screen3
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Startup Screen Animation Leaked [Video] 2021 Bronco animation screen4
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Startup Screen Animation Leaked [Video] 2021 Bronco animation screen5
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Startup Screen Animation Leaked [Video] 2021 Bronco animation screen6
Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Bronco Startup Screen Animation Leaked [Video] 2021 Bronco animation screen7
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
How the hell did they find that... I kinda doubt that anybody would make that “just because.” Interesting that they’ve got anything Bronco related in the software at all.

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
The intro looks to be a little too long when you compare it to other ones like Raptor and Explorer ST. The UI color scheme is totally different though, they're not any that are currently offered in any other vehicle.

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like installing 3.4 at this point is going to be a tough one. I've installed early builds like this before, and it's not easy and often leads to issues.

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
Holy shit Ford copystriked the video. They are not messing around with leaks .

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holy shit Ford copystriked the video. They are not messing around with leaks .
This is exactly why no one (smart people) are saying what they have seen or been told about this vehicle. Ford is not seriously messing around.

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
This is exactly why no one (smart people) are saying what they have seen or been told about this vehicle. Ford is not seriously messing around.
Yeah. It still is pretty crazy how under wraps they’ve kept it, I feel like there could be an “anonymous leaker” but they must have scared the shit out of y’all somehow to avoid anybody doing that. Even the stuff that has been leaked is all the same stuff, round headlights/retro styling, 33” tires, removable top but nothing other than that or more details about the styling. Makes it almost seem like those are approved from Ford to be talked about. But nothing else.

Stampede.Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
If someone wanted to spill the beans, it would not be hard to do so without personal consequences. Use a VPN and don't do anything obvious to give away your identity.

At this point there are a bunch of people who have received the same info from Ford, so its not like they'd know which person was anonymously giving it away.

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
If someone wanted to spill the beans, it would not be hard to do so without personal consequences. Use a VPN and don't do anything obvious to give away your identity.

At this point there are a bunch of people who have received the same info from Ford, so its not like they'd know which person was anonymously giving it away.
I know that Ford basically threatened if there were any more leaks they would stop showing future products to dealers so that M.A.D. Probably holds some weight.

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know that Ford basically threatened if there were any more leaks they would stop showing future products to dealers so that M.A.D. Probably holds some weight.
Not only that, but future allocation of vehicles was also threatened.

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
Yeah, I don’t think any GM or principal is going to risk that lol.

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't wait for the day when threats of punitive retribution don't hold people back from talking about the Bronco ...

:clock:
I hear you. Here’s what I think about Bronco and the small unnamed SUV - I personally think these vehicles are as important to Ford as the 1986 Taurus. Ford has the chance to enter the massively popular off road market at the absolute perfect time. Where I spend my summer vacations in Colorado, they’re experiencing an explosion of tourism surrounding the outdoors which has been growing steadily and rapidly over the last five years. Having a stable of off road capable vehicles to accompany that lifestyle looks to be perfect timing.

If they nail this, it could be chalked up as one of the most impressive turnarounds in modern automotive history.

I am confident that they will absolutely crush it.
Sponsored