2021 Bronco Startup Screen Animation Leaked [Video]

Mustang313

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Video has been removed... "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Ford Motor Company." :shock:
Sponsored

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
I’ve moved that money elsewhere, but a pretty fair amount is still sitting with Ford. I’m still young enough and brave enough to ride the storm out for a few years, but I’m also not going to sit here and take a beating. There’s a ton of speculation on Wall St around Ford right now, and for the life of me, I can’t see why they look down on Ford, yet continue to fluff a company like Tesla that can’t turn out a quality product in mass quantities and continues to run based on government EV tax credits.
See Link Below Regarding Ford Stock After 2020:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-ford-stock-set-rise-170308232.html

Last edited:

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
I live in the south, ours don't rust out , we don't use salt, and how is it a premium product if it doesn't exist yet?
Ford already has the premium line its called a lincoln navigator, its actually a good buy as a used vehicle , v8
I see the jeep compass and patriot numbers are miniscule, (soccer mom types) compared to the wrangler models I would love to know those production numbers . which model sells best. im sure ford has all that info.
Navigator hasn’t had a V8 for several years now. 2015 was the first year for 3.5L Twin Turbo.

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that probably explains the low resale value on the navigators.
high mileage and turbos don't go together very well.

only turbos I have owned were the Dodge Cummings it came to life at about 2500 rpm. really wasn't much help unless you were really winding it up. I have had about a dozen of them since 1997. great trucks .
Obama took care of them with the nitrogen injection and $2500 filters . now all gas burners.
FFS, President Obama had nothing to do with diesel regulations resulting in the use of DEF by Ford. The development of the 6.7 Scorpion and the use of DEF in general was started long before he was even on the campaign trail. DEF is a cooler solution to high heat regen required in 6.4L diesels. The problem with extremely high heat regen is filter life. 6.4L was also plagued by fuel tank delamination that contaminated high and low pressure fuel pumps. The 6.7 was also the first diesel since the 80’s that Ford designed and built in house rather than relying on second parties like Navistar/International to build them.

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

only turbos I have owned were the Dodge Cummings it came to life at about 2500 rpm. really wasn't much help unless you were really winding it up. I have had about a dozen of them since 1997. great trucks .
Obama took care of them with the nitrogen injection and $2500 filters . now all gas burners.
Navigator is enjoying record sales thanks to new tech, fresh design language and EcoBoost power. I’m not sure where you’re getting your resale stats from, but Lincoln is extremely hot right now and EcoBoost is very well received.

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

High mileage and turbos do go well together. See any class 8 diesel for million+ mile rebuild stats.

BroncoMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion, '22 BS

Turbos go fine with high mileage. Mine currently has 257k on it. I've had several on small-ish gas engine go over 200k.

The regulations regarding the reduction of pollutants from Diesels were implemented in 2001, when Barak Obama was still an Illinois state senator. To say he had *nothing* to do with the legislation would be an understatement.

$2500 filters? Which make/model has those?

Artie

First Name
Waymon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 4X4 Limited, 1961 VW
I have a dodge tradesman, vinyl seats, work truck, it does have power windows (I like) door locks (I like), cruise, tilt, I like . 17 inch tires $570 set. (the optional 20's were over $1000 bucks a set) .
Factory sucky radio, like always. 20-22 mpg in a small v8. no Bluetooth who cares! It's a basic truck and it serves the purpose. around 30K
That's what I want in a Bronco. Dodge made the fully loaded up to 60k models. lots were full of them .
heres the scoop on the 2020 model .That implies price ranges for base trucks will begin near $25,000 which will create in the direction of a premier about $65,000.

base jeep is around 29K , and im sure you can go way up.

bronco is looking at 40K, going to miss the market. a blue oval isn't worth 10k extra for me. for a 4cyl model even if's an ecoboost.

Artie

First Name
Waymon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 4X4 Limited, 1961 VW
They sure have gone up! My 1968 cost me $2930 and my 1969 went up (orange) to $3290.

Carolina Jim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
They sure have gone up! My 1968 cost me $2930 and my 1969 went up (orange) to $3290.
Chrispy...the Hershey analogy doesn't hold.

An inflation calculator shows that '69 - '69 cost translating to $21K - $22.5K; certainly Bronco will come close to doubling that.

CAFE/safety is partly to blame, but reality is in the late '60s you were buying a "car" - today you're buying a 'start-up screen' and heated seats.

Those vehicles of the 60s must have been made of unobtanium - because you sure can't buy one today.
Sponsored