Johnny Mo

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati XDiavel, 23 Bronco Raptor
Since I cxld my order I haven't spent too much time here, but I have been continuing to get my notification emails on that original order. From an Oct 10, 21 order date I finally have a build week of June 20. I've since moved on with a 22 Jeep GC WK and still anxiously awaiting my Bronco E5J :sunglasses: but wanted you all to know how long it took for a BS Badlands Premium with tow and moonroof to get scheduled.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Since I cxld my order I haven't spent too much time here, but I have been continuing to get my notification emails on that original order. From an Oct 10, 21 order date I finally have a build week of June 20. I've since moved on with a 22 Jeep GC WK and still anxiously awaiting my Bronco E5J :sunglasses: but wanted you all to know how long it took for a BS Badlands Premium with tow and moonroof to get scheduled.
Thank you for sharing. That's disheartening. I've got it all except the moon roof. I might be in for a very long wait.

sparkerk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited to Bronco Sport
Waiting is almost over. Tracker shows my BB has been delivered to the dealership! Talked to my salesman on Saturday and he said that they only need a couple of hours to inspect, test drive and wash it once it's unloaded. Since I'm working today, I imagine I'll be picking it up tomorrow if it's ready! :handsinair: It's WAY early by the way, 12 days before the first day of the expected delivery window. My dealership is only about 20 miles from the SoCal Mira Loma railyard, so it must have worked out that there were plenty of other vehicles going to my dealer on the same truck, so unloading and truck transport happened fast. It only shipped ten days ago.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting is almost over. Tracker shows my BB has been delivered to the dealership! Talked to my salesman on Saturday and he said that they only need a couple of hours to inspect, test drive and wash it once it's unloaded. Since I'm working today, I imagine I'll be picking it up tomorrow if it's ready! :handsinair:
Great news!

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You and me both!
I suppose it was rather greedy of me to admire the brown leather seats and want the tow package to haul toys. 😂 You and I should be repenting to the Ford gods.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I suppose it was rather greedy of me to admire the brown leather seats and want the tow package to haul toys. 😂 You and I should be repenting to the Ford gods.
I would rather wait and get those items that I want than have a vehicle and it not have what I want.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This many emails going out early on Thursday makes it seem like there was a lot of pent up scheduling to do. Not scheduling anything for a month will do that.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I think its crazy all you guys wait 5 to 8 months for this car... ford dropped the ball with these new broncos and mavericks.. i know there is a pandemic but ford is only one taking 5-8 months to build a car.. and then short people on parts and dont credit them for not including features that should be on it.... Ford is getting greedy with its crazy prices and cheaper parts its using.... That awd system does not make up for everything else ford fucked up... Ive always said you pay for what you get, but over the past 7 years or so that has not been true with a ford.. They are the most expensive car maker in my opinion for what you actually get.. My neighbor next door has a 22 xlt f150. Its a 60k truck. And still has a cloth seat( thats fuckin crazy ) that same truck 4 years ago was 45 grand and had better matrrials used on interiors... And then you guys pay markups for a sport... not worth any extra money in my opinion.. no car is.. if i didnt get mine for a grand under msrp i would not have bought.. i also would not get with recent price hike .. to each his own. Just wanted to vent

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Curious if anyone knows whether a specific feature is holding things up for some of us at this point? I'm having trouble coming up with another reason why I've been given 5 different production dates and how each week I'm pushed to the next week. At some point I would think it would finally be my turn unless they keep expecting a part to come in and it just never comes.

I'm just so annoyed especially after I saw a cyber orange Maverick in the parking lot at work this morning and got super jealous. I mean I'm glad I decided to order this color because it's amazing but I just hate that it's taking this long and who knows what's going to be happening with interest rates by the time it shows. Not to mention it's getting harder and harder to believe the dealership is really going to give me what they said they would on my trade 6 months ago. Although used BL are going for outrageous prices right now it seems.

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I think its crazy all you guys wait 5 to 8 months for this car... ford dropped the ball with these new broncos and mavericks.. i know there is a pandemic but ford is only one taking 5-8 months to build a car.. and then short people on parts and dont credit them for not including features that should be on it.... Ford is getting greedy with its crazy prices and cheaper parts its using.... That awd system does not make up for everything else ford fucked up... Ive always said you pay for what you get, but over the past 7 years or so that has not been true with a ford.. They are the most expensive car maker in my opinion for what you actually get.. My neighbor next door has a 22 xlt f150. Its a 60k truck. And still has a cloth seat( thats fuckin crazy ) that same truck 4 years ago was 45 grand and had better matrrials used on interiors... And then you guys pay markups for a sport... not worth any extra money in my opinion.. no car is.. if i didnt get mine for a grand under msrp i would not have bought.. i also would not get with recent price hike .. to each his own. Just wanted to vent
I don't think it's true that Ford is the only one taking such a long time but I don't know for sure. But I did see a post from someone here that their friend's Chevy was stuck sitting in a lot someone for months now waiting on parts.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I don't think it's true that Ford is the only one taking such a long time but I don't know for sure. But I did see a post from someone here that their friend's Chevy was stuck sitting in a lot someone for months now waiting on parts.
Actually your right chevy was having problems for a bit.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curious if anyone knows whether a specific feature is holding things up for some of us at this point? I'm having trouble coming up with another reason why I've been given 5 different production dates and how each week I'm pushed to the next week. At some point I would think it would finally be my turn unless they keep expecting a part to come in and it just never comes.

I'm just so annoyed especially after I saw a cyber orange Maverick in the parking lot at work this morning and got super jealous. I mean I'm glad I decided to order this color because it's amazing but I just hate that it's taking this long and who knows what's going to be happening with interest rates by the time it shows. Not to mention it's getting harder and harder to believe the dealership is really going to give me what they said they would on my trade 6 months ago. Although used BL are going for outrageous prices right now it seems.
There are theories about particular features/options holding up builds but nobody here knows that for sure. If you have a build date, even if it is getting pushed around, then you are near the end of the process.

I it would seem that something is happening at the factory in the last 5 weeks or so. Production dates were not getting pushed around (as much) in March and April. Sometime in May that seemed to change. Yours has a date, so it will be built pretty soon, even if that is not entirely predictable. Hold tight, it is coming.

Speaking of that Maverick in the parking lot, you probably don't know how long that person waited to get it, or maybe how much the paid to get it now.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco