JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
Just noticed that on the official accessory site they now have a 20% off up to $1000 single use coupon for May. It's FORD20. Last month was only 15%.

Now to decide what I want... hmm....
Hhhmmm perimeter alarm sounds good.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
I got a hitch. With install and the Ford points it was like 190$. Figure why not.
I am thinking the same my friend. A hitch for 190 installed sounds mighty sweet.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I got a hitch. With install and the Ford points it was like 190$. Figure why not.
I am thinking the same my friend. A hitch for 190 installed sounds mighty sweet.
If one of you is interested, I have an open box Ford trailer hitch wiring.

I opened with the intent of using, but I got rid of the car so it's up for grabs.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Mine is supposed to be built next week. Likely won't have it until June (at the earliest), so hopefully the extend the deal. If so, suggestions on what to get?

I'm currently considering the following:
  • fender flares
  • side bumpers
  • crossbars
  • mud flaps
  • floor mats
  • hitch mounted basket
  • aeroskin II hood deflector
I'm likely going to go with the WeatherTech flaps and mats. Already have the tow hitch and cargo management coming with the build. Any other suggestions?

edit: wouldn't mind window tint and/or ceramic coating. would the dealership do that with my Ford bucks and the discount?

Last edited:

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine is supposed to be built next week. Likely won't have it until June (at the earliest), so hopefully the extend the deal. If so, suggestions on what to get?

I'm currently considering the following:
  • fender flares
  • side bumpers
  • crossbars
  • mud flaps
  • floor mats
  • hitch mounted basket
I'm likely going to go with the WeatherTech flaps and mats. Already have the tow hitch and cargo management coming with the build. Any other suggestions?

edit: wouldn't mind window tint and/or ceramic coating. would the dealership do that with my Ford bucks and the discount?
Your new hood is aluminum; protect it with this add-on.
Part No: VM1PZ16C900B
BRONCO SPORT 2021-2022 AEROSKIN II TEXTURED HOOD DEFLECTOR

Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories Screenshot_20220501-093705_DuckDuckGo

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Your new hood is aluminum; protect it with this add-on.
Part No: VM1PZ16C900B
BRONCO SPORT 2021-2022 AEROSKIN II TEXTURED HOOD DEFLECTOR

Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories Screenshot_20220501-093705_DuckDuckGo
dang it, that was the one other option I meant to include. I knew I was forgetting something.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
It fits are trim perfectly .
Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories FD3A7371-368F-43EF-8B50-349E99B7E4C4
does it actually do anything, though? I've never had a hood deflector (nor the window deflectors). It was on my "wishlist" but I was going to get some feedback before pulling the trigger on it.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
does it actually do anything, though? I've never had a hood deflector (nor the window deflectors). It was on my "wishlist" but I was going to get some feedback before pulling the trigger on it.
Well I don’t know but the first day driving last year I got hit by a stone thankfully no damage , I installed ( stone guard) bug deflector and my results are 0 window chips . Who really knows if it actually works ? It definitely throws bugs up and over roof .my 2 cents

Ford Bronco Sport 20% off Ford Accessories F67F955F-6F55-4057-9264-6F3BDD0A1F09

OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
I already had a paint chip right where it goes before I put it on.. so yup it prevents paint chips :)

Reactions: Jrl

mrsrebel

Big Bend
First Name
Mona
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
How do you use points on accessories? I don't see on site where to do that (only allows discount code). Do you have to just wait and see at the dealership? Used points on first oil change for the Bronco but hubby 'forgot' to do on his Transit oil change. They don't look automatically.
Sponsored