CallahanMan

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra 2013 Rock Warrior
Why return the rhino? I've been looking at those as an alternative to yakima.
I just couldn’t get it to work between the size I purchased not being able to use their sx100 clips and it required me to buy crossbars as well. At that point this platform was going to sit like 8-9 inches off my roof and my whole goal here was to go slim. Rhino racks customer service was an unbelievable let down. Turns out, all their stuff is pre assembled in China so if you need a spare part or something that doesn’t come with your rack, they just throw their hands up and say sorry. It was a huge turnoff
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I just couldn’t get it to work between the size I purchased not being able to use their sx100 clips and it required me to buy crossbars as well. At that point this platform was going to sit like 8-9 inches off my roof and my whole goal here was to go slim. Rhino racks customer service was an unbelievable let down. Turns out, all their stuff is pre assembled in China so if you need a spare part or something that doesn’t come with your rack, they just throw their hands up and say sorry. It was a huge turnoff
Curious. I know someone on here got the sx100 to attach direction to the rails and a RR platform, but I think it required drilling access holes through the platform to run down the screws on the feet. 8-9 inches is a lot too high to sit off the roof. I may have to rethink how I want to do the top. I'm sure I want some extra storage, but how I secure it there is really a conundrum at this point.

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I love this platform. Just returned a rhino rack and am probably going to go with Yakima’s if I don’t go ARB. What size is this guy?
It’s the “b”. 60x54 and I also got the perimeter kit, awning and other accessories. I inset the left rail even with the front and back rails so that the awning can go on. It’s a quick LITERALLY 3-4min to put the awning on and lock it down. That’s with just me and no one else. It’s the 6ft slim shady and the awning attachment.
Sponsored