First Edition
First Name
Mudpie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2009 Jeep JK
Hi!

So I did use X-Plan pricing when we picked up our BL+BL yesterday and it worked like a charm. I did not get the additional $500 rebate, but the dealer did not charge any D&H Fees (even though it’s capped at $100 with X Plan) and they did not charge for the $275 Administrative Fee as stated in the X Plan paperwork. Overall, I feel good about the purchase!

Just wanted to update since I said I would :)

The manufacturer $500 Bonus Cash (PGM #13960)is applicable to X Plan pricing. Your dealer was lying. Call Ford Customer Service and ask for a $500 check. That's a buyer incentive NOT a dealer incentive. Its advertised on the Ford website.
Sponsored

Beav1

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS, 2018 F150, 2014 Focus, 2013 Escape
The manufacturer $500 Bonus Cash (PGM #13960)is applicable to X Plan pricing. Your dealer was lying. Call Ford Customer Service and ask for a $500 check. That's a buyer incentive NOT a dealer incentive. Its advertised on the Ford website.
Absolutely

I’ve purchased many vehicles with x-plan and have ALWAYS received whatever incentive Ford was offering at the time no questions asked.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ford says my employer, the Kroger company, is an x-plan partner, so I was interested in using it to save some cash. Been three days of trying to get the "partner code" that goes with my company that lets me access the x-plan site. Just been going around in circles trying to get that partner code to even log into the x-plan website to see what I can save.

No one at work knows what to do, and when I tried to make an account with my companies perk plan website it said I had to do it via my works intranet. Tried that today and it didn't let me have access on the computers in the office. I just cant win I guess.

The salesperson I talked to said the badlands I wanted couldn't be used with the x-plan anyway. It was dealer ordered so maybe that is why. Or they just don't want to lose out on a vehicle that is so rare they can make a killing on pricing. Either way it matters not if I cant get my pin for the x-plan in the first place. First world problems suck.

Edit: I managed a workaround and got my pricing. 34,510 for the cyber orange badlands rather than 35,545. Shame the dealer wont honor the plan.

Last edited:

RSView32

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
For those that used the X-Plan, where you able to get the 0% financing also?

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
Hey! Yes, I did end up doing some research after the fact and found we could take advantage of the $500 rebate and the $500 accessory incentive. Our sales guys was fairly new and they just had a change over in ownership on the dealer so I think we were just misinformed originally. I called back and they were very apologetic for the oversight and got it taken care of. Thank you for the callout!

Beav1

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS, 2018 F150, 2014 Focus, 2013 Escape
For those that used the X-Plan, where you able to get the 0% financing also?
Financing is separate from the x plan - it should not matter. I didn’t use Ford Credit or dealer finance for the BS however when I bought my 2018 F150 I got 0.9% through Ford Credit plus a couple other discount incentives Ford was offering using x plan and had no issue at all.

Understand there is little if anything in it for the dealer with x plan so they will try and get the money from you some other way.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Where can you find out about the available incentives?
Your dealer is the best bet for regional or local offer information, but you can try checking out Ford's incentives online for your zip code:

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco-sport/pricing-and-incentives/

There are also additional offers for Military, Students and First Responders under the 'Additional Offers' tab, but those don't always apply to certain vehicles. Most recently the First Responder discount does not apply to the Bronco Sport, among others.

MySoupIsTooHot

Outer Banks
First Name
Hilton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport HPR
Once you have access to X-plan you can use the x-plan build and price which is the same as the standard build and price except that the base price for each trim is less as well as the packages and options. So you can do two separate builds and compare the total prices.
I have x-plan, but where does one find the "x-plan build and price?" can you link it?

Spike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid