• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

North Carolina WTB: Big Bend Wheels and Tires

mbh0114

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Hello, I am located in Wilmington, NC and would be interested in purchasing Big Bend Wheels and Tires, preferably in black. Let me know what you got!
Sponsored

es7129

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
If you can’t find a set, my Maverick XLT is getting built next month and I’d consider selling the wheels/tires. I know not exactly what you’re looking for but they’re similar.
Ford Bronco Sport WTB: Big Bend Wheels and Tires BB459035-1976-45A9-B717-0F28E67299F3

OP
OP

mbh0114

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
If you can’t find a set, my Maverick XLT is getting built next month and I’d consider selling the wheels/tires. I know not exactly what you’re looking for but they’re similar.
Ford Bronco Sport WTB: Big Bend Wheels and Tires BB459035-1976-45A9-B717-0F28E67299F3
Im actually waiting for my Maverick too! Where are you located?

OP
OP

mbh0114

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I’m in NY on Long Island.
What Maverick build did you go with?
I currently have a deal going through for some big bends. Unless you gave me a crazy deal I rather go with big bends, you would have to ship.

My build is a XL Hybrid Catus. "Went into production" 9/20

es7129

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I currently have a deal going through for some big bends. Unless you gave me a crazy deal I rather go with big bends, you would have to ship.

My build is a XL Hybrid Catus. "Went into production" 9/20
Hopefully we get the OKTB before the rumored 12/8 date and your truck gets on a train soon.
My hybrid was originally scheduled for the week of 11/8 but was just bumped to 11/15. Looking forward to my road trip to Chapman in Pa.
What did you have in mind for pricing?

iamcris

Big Bend
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'll have a set tomorrow but I'm in WA State. Too far to ship.

OP
OP

mbh0114

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Ending up getting some big bend rims and tires from a member of this forum. Thanks guys.
Sponsored