spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I bought the Carplay CarlinKit wired to wireless adapter and I love it! It flawlessly connects my iPhone and starts up Carplay within a few seconds of starting my car - sometimes even before my seatbelt is locked in. So much more convenient than plugging it in every time. It's a lot smaller than I expected and it was easy to set up. Totally worth the $90 price (after tax and coupon). https://smile.amazon.com/Wireless-Adapter-Updated-CarlinKit-Automatically-One-Button/dp/B09362RPTS
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I bought the Carplay CarlinKit wired to wireless adapter and I love it! It flawlessly connects my iPhone and starts up Carplay within a few seconds of starting my car - sometimes even before my seatbelt is locked in. So much more convenient than plugging it in every time. It's a lot smaller than I expected and it was easy to set up. Totally worth the $90 price (after tax and coupon). https://smile.amazon.com/Wireless-Adapter-Updated-CarlinKit-Automatically-One-Button/dp/B09362RPTS
I completely agree. Was one of my most useful accessories to date. Especially for those short drives. I bought a black eight inch USBA to Lightning cable and plugged that into the back side of it and use that if on a longer trip.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Ugh, if only it could be plugged into the center console USB and not the one in the dash …

Anyone think it’s the hub or the ports themselves like if I swapped the USB port from the console to the dash?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ugh, if only it could be plugged into the center console USB and not the one in the dash …

Anyone think it’s the hub or the ports themselves?
Why? It fits perfectly there and is completely hidden and out of the way.

OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands

OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Maybe, but in the console you can’t see it, period.
Can I see the way you have it set up?
It's smaller than a deck of cards and black.. I have it laying next to the wireless charging pad and it's practically invisible other than the light that indicates power and then connection. I don't think it would even photograph well it's so inconspicuous. I'll try to take a good pic the next time I'm out there.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Probably a good item to look for on next months prime day

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I agree. Someone will break window at night if they see it sitting there. Less likely if in console.. and heads up i started a thread on wireless android auto months ago

OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I agree. Someone will break window at night if they see it sitting there. Less likely if in console.. and heads up i started a thread on wireless android auto months ago
You absolutely can't see it - even when sitting in the driver's seat

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They would more likely find it in the console than where I have it sitting. Completely out of site and out of the way.

OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
And, I forgot to mention, the light is off unless the car is running

OP
OP
spiritedcharm

spiritedcharm

Badlands
First Name
Scarlett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Ive had the motorola ma1 for months. .. i see it perfect while driving... dont know where your looking
The concern was that someone could see it from outside the car. Pretty much impossible I think, but I will double-check when I have it out in the sunlight and in the drivers seat

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
They would more likely find it in the console than where I have it sitting. Completely out of site and out of the way.
No one can hide it right there. You guys arent magicians...i take mine in every night because i can see it sitting there.. toyota and mazda put it in center console where it should be .. actually out of site
Sponsored