Window Sticker not showing all options?

RobKirk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Wondering if anybody else has had this happen: ordered the Big Bend package and the window sticker lists all of the correct package options except it doesn't say "Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel". My Big Bend is on its way, but I'm nervous that it won't have the leather wrapped steering wheel even thought it's supposed to with that package. Anyone out there have something similar?
Sponsored

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Wondering if anybody else has had this happen: ordered the Big Bend package and the window sticker lists all of the correct package options except it doesn't say "Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel". My Big Bend is on its way, but I'm nervous that it won't have the leather wrapped steering wheel even thought it's supposed to with that package. Anyone out there have something similar?
I just checked an old window sticker of one I almost bought and it did not list the steering wheel either but it definitely had it.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I asked the same question on another thread. The Badlands window stickers don't list everything the website says is in the car. I'd look it over real well before taking delivery.

crockermt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Picking up my Badlands (with leather seats) today. At the top of the window sticker, above all the options, there are two lines that say:

INTERIOR
EBONY ROAST LEA-TRIM

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Here you go.
Ford Bronco Sport Window Sticker not showing all options? Big Bend Package2