Will we see interior rear side window storage hit the market?

J.Wal

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Man, I would love to see someone come up with some molle style or similar storage setups similar to this in the link and photo! Haven’t found any so far…. Anyone make their own or know of some in the works?
I would 100% be a buyer, and bet many others would also!

Jeyaic Rear Cargo Rack Shelf Cargo Storage Box Tail Cargo Storage Panel Interior Luggage Storage Carrier Modular Storage Panel System Compatible with Toyota 4Runner 2010-2021 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09B9K1MST/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_V2R2348Z5V765QY6VGR4

Ford Bronco Sport Will we see interior rear side window storage hit the market? 441D2051-5145-4ABF-88CC-13F389AFA018
Sponsored

Dead Gretta

Badlands
First Name
Gretta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I didn't even know something like this existed. Great find. Glad you brought this to our attention. I will be keeping an eye out for a BS version.

OP
OP
J.Wal

J.Wal

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I didn't even know something like this existed. Great find. Glad you brought this to our attention. I will be keeping an eye out for a BS version.
man, I hope this takes off! Would be a great little storage area!

SenzeiReese

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I wonder if any of these are universal. I haven't seen any Sport-specific items pop up, but if it just screws into the headliner (done properly), not much holding you back.
I'm interested in this. I saw a shelf mounted to these window attachments that provided much higher clearance compared to the built-in cargo management I have, which only has like 9.5" of space under it when set up.

SenzeiReese

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Yeah something like this would be incredible. No great exposed anchor points but I bet under the headliner or plastic trim there's a spot to cut a whole and anchor a bolt through.
Ford Bronco Sport Will we see interior rear side window storage hit the market? 1656878087987

SenzeiReese

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Yeah something like this would be incredible. No great exposed anchor points but I bet under the headliner or plastic trim there's a spot to cut a whole and anchor a bolt through.
Ford Bronco Sport Will we see interior rear side window storage hit the market? 1656878087987
I found a custom fabricator interested in making something like this for the bronco Sport. The make a bunch of panels for other similar category vehicles and have a popular "attic storage" demand like the photo above.

I reply with whatever they say.

SenzeiReese

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Vehicle Customization | Orange Boxx Fabrication | Greensboro located in Greensboro, NC advised they'd need to have some hands-on with a Bronco Sport in order to get some design-work in for something like this.

I'm 7hrs away unfortunately, so bare minimum I'd have to plan it out as a trip. Anyone closer willing to help out?

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS

Feint

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Maybe the roof rack bolts are nearby that you could put a longer bolt through. But you'd have to remove the headliner which involves removing a lot of other things first.

SenzeiReese

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Maybe the roof rack bolts are nearby that you could put a longer bolt through. But you'd have to remove the headliner which involves removing a lot of other things first.
Yes. I've been asked to remove the headliner so the fabricator can see what's under it. But I don't know how to do that, so I stopped. Someone more involved than me can handle that discovery lol

The Rinzler

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I've been thinking the same thing since I got it. It is very much needed in the sport as storage space is very valuable.

I'll need to take some measurements of the space back there when I get the time, but I've noticed there are definitely some universal molle racks that may fit.

This small one is around 45$ from HRG.

Ford Bronco Sport Will we see interior rear side window storage hit the market? Screenshot_20231228-215330

JohnSilver

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Vehicle Customization | Orange Boxx Fabrication | Greensboro located in Greensboro, NC advised they'd need to have some hands-on with a Bronco Sport in order to get some design-work in for something like this.

I'm 7hrs away unfortunately, so bare minimum I'd have to plan it out as a trip. Anyone closer willing to help out?
4 hours away but actually travel east that way quite often. I'd be willing to participate if something could be worked out.
Sponsored