Will anyone be attending the SEMA show next week?

DaBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Fortunate enough that my boss asked me to go with him this year. Curious if anybody else on the forums will be there to keep an eye out for!
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Not in the cards for me. I have started to think about arranging some time off around other events next year though.

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Platinum, 2016 Escape SE, 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2DR Sahara
I would like to go at some point. Years ago I had a tire sponsorship with BFG and was a week out from the show and had to cancel. A couple of guys from work are going, they go every year, they’re really into some of the high end and collectors cars - own a few Ford GT’s, vintage Ferrari’s and hang with Jay Leno type of guys - they’ve invited, but from what I hear it’s much too high rent for me.

OP
OP

DaBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I would like to go at some point. Years ago I had a tire sponsorship with BFG and was a week out from the show and had to cancel. A couple of guys from work are going, they go every year, they’re really into some of the high end and collectors cars - own a few Ford GT’s, vintage Ferrari’s and hang with Jay Leno type of guys - they’ve invited, but from what I hear it’s much too high rent for me.
Sounds like they have some good taste!

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like they have some good taste!
One guy has a new Red Heritage GT. I’ve seen a few pics and videos from the delivery. It just might be sitting in a vault somewhere right now....

ChrispyKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For some reason I didn't imagine you as being that guy at Subway asking for the Tuesday special 6” meatball sub and a water cup.
I’m tighter than two coats of paint sir, but not like that. I’m just a regular dude like everyone else here.

However, there are people that hit up SEMA and then there’s the group I’m referring to. They take it to a level I’m not capable of supporting. I do have some friends in the wheel and tire industry that stay a little closer to my level, but even these guys have stepped it up out of my comfort zone.

OP
OP

DaBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I’m tighter than two coats of paint sir, but not like that. I’m just a regular dude like everyone else here.

However, there are people that hit up SEMA and then there’s the group I’m referring to. They take it to a level I’m not capable of supporting. I do have some friends in the wheel and tire industry that stay a little closer to my level, but even these guys have stepped it up out of my comfort zone.
Seems like you've got a good head on your shoulders. Nothing wrong with that!
Sponsored