DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands

There was judicious use of horn and cussing, but I don't record audio for that exact reason :D

Just pulled right in to me. Didn't actually hit me, but caused the collision icon on the dash to go on and stay on till I pulled over to double check.

Yes I need to switch my camera to mph and fix the timezone... that was today and not 11pm
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
<Fixing video link, stand by>

There was judicious use of horn and cussing, but I don't record audio for that exact reason :D

Just pulled right in to me. Didn't actually hit me, but caused the collision icon on the dash to go on and stay on till I pulled over to double check.

Also... This is a vote against Viofo. It has a GPS. It's reading my speed. But the date is not set to the GPS for some reason I just noticed. And the speed is in km/h, so I guess it reset itself and lost even the date. But you'd expect it to get that from GPS... oui
What format do you need to post a video?

OP
OP
DaveInSA

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
What format do you need to post a video?
I just trimmed my dash cam's raw file in windows 10 video editor addon to photos, then uploaded it to youtube and pasted a link in the message and the board added media tags around it to embed it... soooo not sure what exact format it is

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I just trimmed my dash cam's raw file in windows 10 video editor addon to photos, then uploaded it to youtube and pasted a link in the message and the board added media tags around it to embed it... soooo not sure what exact format it is
I’ve got a video of an 18 wheeler spinning out my brothers step daughters civic. Came from a Tesla driving behind them. The trucker told the cop they cut in front of them. Cop told him he may want to adjust his story after seeing the video. Good reason for dash cameras!

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
That looks like every normal commute here. Heck I can find more than 1 reason to cuss another driver out before I even leave my hood. Every time I see one of these videos though it seems it‘s more & more time to consider dash cams because if ever there was an incident you know it’s never the other guys fault until you have video to prove it.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I always have a hardwired dashcam with impact sensor to trigger recording if something hits the vehicle while parked. I plan on doing the same in my BL when it comes in. Too many close calls by idiot drivers just trying to do an insurance claim to fix their already broke stuff. Easy to pass blame, but even easier to show the police dash cam video should you need it.
Sponsored