Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I love it! And I like how your pictures show the variation of the Area 51 color depending on the light. It really shows how good the roof looks in the many “Shades of Area 51”

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
So beautiful!!! A little contrast goes a long way and any shade of blue generally pairs well with neutral colors. Same reason I went for gray on my Velocity Blue. Tell your wife she has great taste!!

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap on Area 51 Bronco Sport 20230618_143951

OP
OP

Ruffles

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands
That looks fantastic - do you mind sharing the cost? Thanks.
Initially, I thought I'd try to do it myself - how hard can it be? Well, the answer was much harder than I thought. I tried the rear hatch around the hinges and brake light and after pulling my hair out, found a local installer who agreed to do it for $730 so I happily agreed. Nothing like getting a little perspective to appreciate why pro's charge what they do :).

OP
OP

Ruffles

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love it! And I like how your pictures show the variation of the Area 51 color depending on the light. It really shows how good the roof looks in the many “Shades of Area 51”
Thanks. Those were some quick shots with my phone. I need to take some glamor shots with my nice camera which I'll post as well.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Initially, I thought I'd try to do it myself - how hard can it be? Well, the answer was much harder than I thought. I tried the rear hatch around the hinges and brake light and after pulling my hair out, found a local installer who agreed to do it for $730 so I happily agreed. Nothing like getting a little perspective to appreciate why pro's charge what they do :).
Curious, what county in WA did you have it done? A couple of us live in Kitsap County, so it would be interesting to compare notes.

OP
OP

Ruffles

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curious, what county in WA did you have it done? A couple of us live in Kitsap County, so it would be interesting to compare notes.
I had it done at Autotize in Monroe WA.

EricCif

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2020 Ranger Lariat
So beautiful!!! A little contrast goes a long way and any shade of blue generally pairs well with neutral colors. Same reason I went for gray on my Velocity Blue. Tell your wife she has great taste!!

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap on Area 51 Bronco Sport 20230618_143951
I got the gray carbonized roof on my hot cherry peper red Badlands and like the look.

Ford Bronco Sport White roof wrap on Area 51 Bronco Sport FB_IMG_1687566689287

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I’ve got the Carbonized Grey roof on my ‘23 Atlas Blue Badlands. I’ll post a picture when I get it. It shipped on 15 July. 🤯

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
How long did it take for them to put it on? Want to wrap my roof black since @Ford Motor Company decided to screw those of us that had ordered in March of 22 (when it was standard to have black roof on carbonized gray BL) and then they decided to change it without notifying anyone.

Rawah652

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport, 2004 Ford Thunderbird
Thanks for sharing! I wanted to get the carbonized grey roof, but the dealer messed up my order. I really like the white roof and have been thinking of getting mine wrapped, it would be an awesome addition out in the desert at the moment!
Sponsored