White and Amber LED Side Marker Light

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
Just a personal decision. I was concerned about the white led light being a hazard (too bright) to other drivers on the road. In fact I returned the amber/white light and bought the amber only.
I know what you mean, I chose to hook up the white light but the way my mechanic hooked it up (was told the only way to hook it up) is that the white side marker light can stay on for approximately up to ten minutes, it coincides with the headlight cooling fans that run up to ten minutes when you shut the car off.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Art4All

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Outer Banks - Cyber Orange
I installed the amber only lights, too. I used @Glamdring70's post as a guide and it all went well. I think they look really sharp!

hubertcrittenden

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Are LED lights so much better than incandescent ones? I am considering switching from the old incandescent lights to the new LEDs I got, and I wonder if that is a good idea after all.
I know that LEDs have a longer lifespan and consume less energy which is good for the car’s battery. They are also easier to install because I manage to install the ones from https://www.vont.com/product/smart-strip-lights-led-strip-lights/ without any trouble. I just needed some stickers, and the job was done. These are the interior lights in my car, but I also wanted to use LEDs as exterior lights.
Sponsored

Last edited: