Ed54

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I have bought the white/amber side marker light and I am not questioning if the bright white would be too bright to other vehicles in traffic. Does anyone that have them installed concerning this issue?
Sponsored

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
I have bought the white/amber side marker light and I am not questioning if the bright white would be too bright to other vehicles in traffic. Does anyone that have them installed concerning this issue?
I don't have the white/amber combo, but I do have the amber ones tied into my turn signals and the amber LED's aren't overly bright or obnoxious if that helps

sparkerk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited to Bronco Sport
I don't have the white/amber combo, but I do have the amber ones tied into my turn signals and the amber LED's aren't overly bright or obnoxious if that helps
Are the lights visible from your Bronco Sport's blind spots/slightly rearward on each side? What I really want to know or be able to see is how useful they are for other vehicles in the blind spot that cannot easily see the front or rear turn signals... Could you post a picture/video of them working as viewed from this angle?

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Are the lights visible from your Bronco Sport's blind spots/slightly rearward on each side? What I really want to know or be able to see is how useful they are for other vehicles in the blind spot that cannot easily see the front or rear turn signals... Could you post a picture/video of them working as viewed from this angle?
Video from inside my garage, does this help you?

Attachments

sparkerk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited to Bronco Sport
Video from inside my garage, does this help you?
Yes, very much. Looks like it would be visible, especially from the driver's side seat in the vehicle in that blind spot. Probably less so on the passenger side blind spot, but still better than nothing since there isn't a blinker on the mirror caps. Thanks!

RyanA1980

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Do you happen to remember which color wire is for the daytime running lights? I bought these as well, and right now only have the turn signals hooked up. Any help would be appreciated.

OP
OP
Ed54

Ed54

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Do you happen to remember which color wire is for the daytime running lights? I bought these as well, and right now only have the turn signals hooked up. Any help would be appreciated.
No sir, I ended up installing the only the Amber lights and hooked them to the turn signals.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
No sir, I ended up installing the only the Amber lights and hooked them to the turn signals.
Hi,
Do you have a picture of where you tapped into the turn signals?

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
This looks sharp. I was disappointed there were no LED marker on the mirrors for the BS, despite the full size having it. I may get a pair of the ambers myself and do this too as this looks very sharp from the side.

OP
OP
Ed54

Ed54

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
For my 2021 the Left headlight wiring - (positive-blue/yellow)—(ground-black/green) and the Right headlight wiring (positive-yellow/violet) (ground-black/violet)

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
For my 2021 the Left headlight wiring - (positive-blue/yellow)—(ground-black/green) and the Right headlight wiring (positive-yellow/violet) (ground-black/violet)
So you don’t have the white light hooked up correct ??

OP
OP
Ed54

Ed54

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
May I ask why you chose not to hook up the white light ???
Just a personal decision. I was concerned about the white led light being a hazard (too bright) to other drivers on the road. In fact I returned the amber/white light and bought the amber only.
Sponsored