Wheel Spacers

spetche

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My wife recently purchased a big bend bronco sport. She added fender flares to her build.

On the website they looked fairly subtle, but in reality they are a bit more stout than I think she intended.

While it doesn’t look bad, it now it kind of reminds me of someone who does a lot of upper body and skips leg day habitually…especially on her all weather street tires.

She has the upgraded 18” black wheels for the big bend. I’m curious if anyone has messed with wheel spacers yet? If so how wide can you go before rubbing or significant impacts to turn radius? Not looking to go crazy wide, but enough to kick it out enough to balance out the vehicle.

I appreciate any info / advice. Thanks.
Ford Bronco Sport Wheel Spacers 904BC9BC-F726-4ACC-B6D0-05BFAF2F6A06
Sponsored

Bulls_On_Parade

Big Bend
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
I've been watching this post, hoping someone had some insight, but looks like there's not much that can be done to increase the width.

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Well... you can up grade her tires ... something a little wider and more aggressive with fill that out a little

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I know some guy was selling some spacers a long time ago, so there are wheel spacers if you are into that.
As someone else mentioned, I believe the look you are wanting you will get from throwing on a set of 245 BFG ko2’s. They are a wider, more aggressive looking tire that completely changes the look and stance of this vehicle.

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Escape, Mustang, Fiesta,
I added 1 1/2 inch spacers to align better with the Bushwacker fender flairs…looks good.

Lifted BB

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend, 2018 Ford F-150 5
you have the same 18" wheels we have. I put on 265/60R18 Hankook Dynapro AT-m. They are about an inch wider and 2" taller. Still at my dealer getting some other mods done so i haven't seen them yet. They told me they fit fine, no rubbing. We also got fender flares, i bought 1/2" spacers in case we need to push them out more
Sponsored