what does everyone drive while waiting for their Broncos?

13MikeH

Badlands
First Name
May 17 schedule
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
currently a dodge challenger. It's going to be a transition. I felt the bronco was adequate in what I want to do with it. I'll miss the speed and design of the Challenger, but the nostalgia and the new features will definitely be a big change.

Advertisement

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I got a rental.

My 21 Busted Bronco is in need of a radiator. Sitting at the body shop waiting on parts to come in. Does that count as waiting for a bronco ? ( I bought it off the lot but busted it and waiting for the repair to be done )

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mariner
My wife and I have the following working vehicles
2014 edge SEL
2014 patriot latitude
2008 Mariner base.

The mariner is going in on trade.

Dash

Big Bend
First Name
Benjamin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Currently in a base model Honda Civic from a couple years ago. My Area 51 Big Bend should be here early next week.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Juke
I was driving a 2012 Nissan JUKE SV AWD - 207,000 miles... But her tranny decided to get all crazy on me! My hand was forced to take action on a BS - which I've been eyeballing for a while...

So I'm "borrowing" a 2004-6ish (not entirely sure) gas guzzling Ford Ranger V6...

My Bronco can't come soon enough... Although after 4 years of no payment, I'm not looking forward to that!

Spac38onco

Big Bend
First Name
Niko
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I am currently in a 2004 BMW 325i. It's just becoming too expensive to fix so I decided to upgrade. Currently waiting on my Cactus Grey Big Bend.

mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
Ok, I sold my 2011 BMW 135S Cabriolet, 3 weeks ago. The price of used cars continues to go up, and convertibles are valuable, at the moment. So I took advantage. I'm sharing my wife's car (2020 BMW X3), it sure is weird not having my own. But with the pandemic, we haven't been driving much. We can make do with one car for now.

Advertisement