What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I was hesitant about trusting myself putting on the hood protector/bug guard, but it went on very easily.

Memorial Day weekend I drove to Cody, Wyoming through Yellowstone and my windshield was just a horrible bug massacre, ran out of washer fluid twice. I put this on Thursday night and drove back out to Cody from Seattle for Labor Day and the difference is crazy, there's a few bug splatters but thing actually works really well.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_20210902_190703654_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_20210903_163120246_HDR
Sponsored

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I was hesitant about trusting myself putting on the hood protector/bug guard, but it went on very easily.

Memorial Day weekend I drove to Cody, Wyoming through Yellowstone and my windshield was just a horrible bug massacre, ran out of washer fluid twice. I put this on Thursday night and drove back out to Cody from Seattle for Labor Day and the difference is crazy, there's a few bug splatters but thing actually works really well.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_20210902_190703654_HDR

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_20210903_163120246_HDR
I’ve got to get one of those.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
When I made my trade the dealer agreed to let me come back and pull my hood kit off on Monday. Went to the dealership yesterday to pull the hood kit off my old BS and give them the second key and they had already sold my trade not long after I had left the lot Saturday. My sales guy said give him the information on where I bought the kit and a copy of my receipt and they would buy you another kit, he apologized for it. There was another couple there when I was working the deal on the OB looking at it too, but I think they also may have been directed to look at my old one once I bought the OB.

Offroad Travels

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sport
Looks great! Are they making it for the BS now?
Yes they are! Let them know we sent you as they're doing specials for those connected with us and are fellow BS owners!

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Did the rear lift gate lettering with vinyl decals. Turned out ok. Still not sure if I really like it this way or if I should hyperdip them so they’re completely blacked out. There was a tiny bronco in the bag too so I found him a home as well. I admittedly screwed up the front so I had to order another set.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1E159DAE-1A74-4AD9-B0D1-B9B0F2918885

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 404215E5-0881-4EC5-92A4-7EA9A1F123CF
Where'd you get your lettering? Wish I could find it in A51... Thanks.

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Not sure… I mean on some colors it’s not horrible, but yeah… I mean even Honda has a “black edition” Honda Pilot. I see that Ford offers a blacked out package for the Ranger but it’s ridiculously priced…

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
The Mrs’ and I took the new pup out for a Labor Day drive and to scout out a trail. Puppy got car sick a few times so didn’t get to explore as much as we wanted, but something to look forward to next time. The vinyl floors are a life saver after a sick pup!

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 816BFE7C-2DE0-482B-B4E4-C734F5BAE96F
You may want to start taking that puppy on just short trips to get it used to riding in the car as much as possible. It will make those longer trips a lot easier in the end. But there are some dogs that just can't handle it. I had a dog growing up that his car sickness lasted years and we traveled constantly with the dogs. Best of luck raising that puppy

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Not sure… I mean on some colors it’s not horrible, but yeah… I mean even Honda has a “black edition” Honda Pilot. I see that Ford offers a blacked out package for the Ranger but it’s ridiculously priced…
Used the vinyl stickers on mine too. If they come off I’m just gonna plastidip.
Sponsored