KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
So right around the time that I was reading Interview with a Vampire for the first time I was also listening to a lot of Alice in Chains. So now Alice in Chains always makes me think of vampires, and I find it would be great music for a vampire movie.
That’s hysterical. I think so too!

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Last song I’m posting… I could talk about music all day. Another classic 90’s song. Always makes me feel very nostalgic when I hear it.

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Last song I’m posting… I could talk about music all day. Another classic 90’s song. Always makes me feel very nostalgic when I hear it.
And if the missing engine cover thread can go for 25 pages and counting, we can post all we want about music!

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And if the missing engine cover thread can go for 25 pages and counting, we can post all we want about music!
That made me laugh so loud ? That damn engine cover lol… ok, we’ll keep this thread going!

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The black album was one of the first cds i bought with my own money... and green jelly... but my parents took that one away hahaha
I had to look up green jelly then I remembered they’re album artwork and that claymation video! That’s so awesome man. I would have never remembered that. Then it made me think of Ugly Kid Joe! Lol

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
That made me laugh so loud ? That damn engine cover lol… ok, we’ll keep this thread going!
Hear tell there’s one somewhere on black bear mountain (engine cover) I can’t understand , there is a lot of Bronco accidents

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport What’s your Bronco Sport Jam? EE87B36E-C826-4978-A322-0EC33BDEAA95

Mom crawlin’ to the grocery store, toddler in tow, listening to my BS jams :sunglasses:
Played hookey from work, woke up with this in my head.
Love this thread that can influence each other while we enjoy our BS.

Favorite for off road is a band called Ratatat, they make it feel like a video game. If I'm just cruising thou generally 90's is my go-to era. But I do enjoy so peaceful music and listen to Travis T. Warren, who happens to be the current lead singer for Blind Melon. Interesting how that works with my 90s music

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love this thread that can influence each other while we enjoy our BS.

Favorite for off road is a band called Ratatat, they make it feel like a video game. If I'm just cruising thou generally 90's is my go-to era. But I do enjoy so peaceful music and listen to Travis T. Warren, who happens to be the current lead singer for Blind Melon. Interesting how that works with my 90s music
I remember the group Ratatat - haven’t listened to them in awhile. Didn’t know that about the current lead singer of Blind Melon. I’ll check him out. … I agree, this is probably one of my favorite threads on here ☺
Sponsored