What’s up with Bronco Sport on Autotrader?

OP
OP
magicbus

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
It is a tough deal. I have one on order but don’t expect to see it for a couple of years. Had an opportunity to drive a 2.3 7MT Black Diamond last weekend for a hour off road. Helps keep the interest up.
Saw a Black Diamond the other day... very nice. Does anyone know if they have fixed the Bronco hard top issue and started shipping them? I live in "la-la Land Rover Land" where all the summer people keep Land Rovers at their homes for when they are here and they are rapidly replacing them with Broncos, but I haven't seen a hardtop yet.
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Saw a Black Diamond the other day... very nice. Does anyone know if they have fixed the Bronco hard top issue and started shipping them? I live in "la-la Land Rover Land" where all the summer people keep Land Rovers at their homes for when they are here and they are rapidly replacing them with Broncos, but I haven't seen a hardtop yet.
Well, they are shipping them and many complaints still about the noise and overall fit and finish. Not sure what the rate of production is currently.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Not going to lie: I found my 'new' Badlands there. It was traded in Friday and I drove up there (8 hours) Saturday to pick it up.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
One of the used car dealers down the street has a 2d base model with hard top on his lot:
https://www.northeastmotorco.com/vdp/18767587/Used-2021-Ford-Bronco-2Door-for-sale-in-San-Antonio-TX-78148
I think it's a base model with auto trans, hard top, aux switches, and maybe upgraded wheels? $55k

And the 'vehicle options' on that page are wrong. Lists both alloy and steel wheels, leather, and a subwoofer among other things.

Pretty sure he got reservations and ordered them early just intending to resell them for a huge mark up. He had 3 on the lot, all less than 1000 miles. I only see that one there now.

I'm sure someone would be willing to spend the extra $20k to get it NOW, but not me.
I'm fine driving my bronco sport till I can either order and get a full size... or I break down and buy a wrangler like the rest of my family. :p
Sponsored

Last edited: