Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

alexhatt

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My ETA has now jumped from 1/12 to 2/8. Any movement on yours?

Mine now says "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN." That could either be very good or very bad. I'm leaning towards very bad. Will have to give dealer a call tomorrow.
Sponsored

fkent

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F350, 2022 Bronco Sport BL, 1974 MGB
Mine now says "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN." That could either be very good or very bad. I'm leaning towards very bad. Will have to give dealer a call tomorrow.
Try it later, mine did that several times.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
That’s one of the normal error messages when the tracker is down. Try it again later. Tracker isn’t working for me either this morning.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
How do you feel about the color now that it’s in your driveway finally?
Now that I have a night off I will attempt to find time to make a proper review with more pictures. The short answer is it looks much nicer than the one I saw on Christmas eve. It was also the only bronco sport at the dealer of any kind. While I was waiting to pay for it people were looking at it. One couple decided to order a big bronco after seeing the sport.

Timeline was:
Order: 8/30/21
Confirmed 9/1/21
Build Week 11/29/21
Built 12/05/21
Shipped 12/13/21
Arrived 1/06/22
Total Time 3 months 6 days

Cyber Orange Badlands
Tow Package
Cargo Management System
Cargo Mat
Carpeted floor mats front and rear
Splash guards front and rear

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
So here is something I am wondering, not that it matters at this point but my type-A curiosity is not letting it go, do you have a line on your window sticker indicating the gray roof was chosen? Attached is my window sticker - unless I'm blind I certainly don't see anything here noting the gray roof option was chosen. :)
Here is my window sticker and it does have the Gray Roof listed under "Optional Equipment/Other" section;
Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) 1641748059962

alexhatt

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My ETA has now jumped from 1/12 to 2/8. Any movement on yours?
Estimated delivery still shows as 1/12 but it's still in production. Not too optimistic. Guessing it'll update in the next couple days

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Our special order experience ended yesterday. The wife picked up her badlands! So far we are both like it very much! Here is the timeline: 9-17 ordered, 9-20 confirmed, 9-23 scheduled build 11-8, 11-13 build moved to 11-29, 12-2 build, 12-4 shipped, 1-5 delivered, and 1-8 picked up. We had a very good experience at our dealer, Gillingham Ford in Cleveland, Ohio. Good luck to everyone with orders.

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) 20220109_100450

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Our special order experience ended yesterday. The wife picked up her badlands! So far we are both like it very much! Here is the timeline: 9-17 ordered, 9-20 confirmed, 9-23 scheduled build 11-8, 11-13 build moved to 11-29, 12-2 build, 12-4 shipped, 1-5 delivered, and 1-8 picked up. We had a very good experience at our dealer, Gillingham Ford in Cleveland, Ohio. Good luck to everyone with orders.:rockon:
Congrats. You chose the right color.

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
Wow yes, that must be a rare error, as it seems CG body is the one color you can’t choose a CG roof with (though you could choose black with a black roof of course). No reason they couldn’t make one like that, glad to see they did!
The Cactus Gray can have a black or the carbonized gray roof. I think all the badlands have only those two roof color options. I got the carbonized gray roof on my CG and I was worried about it not matching but I like it.
Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) 23BE6BBD-356A-4C64-A260-37172B90BDFA

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
The Cactus Gray can have a black or the carbonized gray roof. I think all the badlands have only those two roof color options. I got the carbonized gray roof on my CG and I was worried about it not matching but I like it.
23BE6BBD-356A-4C64-A260-37172B90BDFA.jpeg
Yours looks awesome in cactus with the carbon roof! I was a little uncertain choosing the gray roof until seeing pics on here. The black roof does tie in all the trim & roof rails nicely, but the gray is just a bit more distinct different look to choose at least with plain colors like the silver I chose.

Seebs

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badland/2013 Mustang Convertible
I join those of you whose cars are currently sitting in undisclosed locations, overdue for delivery. I ordered mine on September 8, and it was shipped on December 4. Last week I got a notice saying that transit delays had resulted in a delivery shift to one month later than originally projected (Feb 9). However, the more I see of your carbonized gray roofs - and I ordered mine in alto blue with the gray roof - the more excited I am to see mine in the flesh. All those that you’ve posted look great, and I wish you nothing but fun in your hot new rides!

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I join those of you whose cars are currently sitting in undisclosed locations, overdue for delivery. I ordered mine on September 8, and it was shipped on December 4. Last week I got a notice saying that transit delays had resulted in a delivery shift to one month later than originally projected (Feb 9). However, the more I see of your carbonized gray roofs - and I ordered mine in alto blue with the gray roof - the more excited I am to see mine in the flesh. All those that you’ve posted look great, and I wish you nothing but fun in your hot new rides!
Lovely, mine has been at the final train stop since yesterday. Seeing this doesn't make me hopeful we will get it this week ?. Let's hope SoCal is a little more in the ball

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
“Arrival on train in Port Wilmington, Delaware, 7:30AM”.
Praying it doesn’t sit forever waiting for a truck to pick it up!

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Ours started moving at 12:30am this morning to it’s final stop at Lordstown. It should be there now. Same boat hoping it doesn’t take forever to get it on a truck.
Sponsored