Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021)

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Not sure. hahaha The email came at 2 in the morning but the tracker doesn't say.

Ford Bronco Sport Weekly Roll Call on Production (Week of 1/03/2021) Screen Shot 2022-01-05 at 1.14.12 PM
It shipped so its on the train now. Congrats!!
Sponsored

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Checked the rail number today. The automated system stated the rail car left Illinois today and will be in Delaware on January 10th. Delaware if where it should be getting onto a truck. Then it will make it’s way down to Virginia. Any idea how long it takes to get down to the dealership on a truck after it gets off the train on the 10th?

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
It all depends on if a dealership that you are ordering from has an allocation and how many people at that dealership are waiting for a Bronco Sport. I ordered on 9/22 and got scheduled on 9/24.
I might’ve misunderstood but I thought he meant scheduled as in a build date.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Checked the rail number today. The automated system stated the rail car left Illinois today and will be in Delaware on January 10th. Delaware if where it should be getting onto a truck. Then it will make it’s way down to Virginia. Any idea how long it takes to get down to the dealership on a truck after it gets off the train on the 10th?
Ours was on the train from Dec 4 - Dec 20 when it got to the Ford plant in Warren, MI. It sat till jan 4. One day on the truck to the dealer about 3 hours away. May have been affected by plant shutdown, holidays, or covid.

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
It took mine 2 weeks from my shipped email until it made it to the dealership.

Mike20

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Any idea where it’s being ship to in Delaware? Any chance it’s New Castle, DE?

Blakes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m in the 1166 group. I ordered in late Sept. but build week wasn’t until 1/3/22. Yesterday the tracker still didn’t show a specific production date, but this
morning it shows “built 1/5/22.” Seems like that should be encouraging news for everyone!

Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Any idea where it’s being ship to in Delaware? Any chance it’s New Castle, DE?
Yep that’s it!
I just called Norfolk Southern. It’s in Ohio as of 8:02am (I couldn’t understand the city, it started with the letter “P”).

Mike20

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yep that’s it!
I just called Norfolk Southern. It’s in Ohio as of 8:02am (I couldn’t understand the city, it started with the letter “P”).
That’s where my Sport was shipped to as well. Took about 4-5 days for a truck to pick it up and bring it to the dealership. I was able to track the truck delivery on unitedroad.com

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
I’m in the 1166 group. I ordered in late Sept. but build week wasn’t until 1/3/22. Yesterday the tracker still didn’t show a specific production date, but this
morning it shows “built 1/5/22.” Seems like that should be encouraging news for everyone!
That's promising. I ordered late September with a build week of 12/20. Still stuck in production though :(

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Just got the email from my dealer saying I can go pick up the sport at 10:30 this morning. I mentioned the engine cover issue, he checked, it does not have one. Badlands trim 2.0 Very sad. Told me I would have to talk to the manufacturer if I wanted a free one. Not like I can force the issue when they would love to not sell me the sport. Would have it sold by the end of the day 5k+ more expensive to someone else. Oh well. Thems the breaks.

alexhatt

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Mine is a dealer order that I have a deposit on. Ordered 9/13, in production 12/9, and no update since. Estimated delivery date still says 1/12. Dealer mentioned sometimes they just show up with no updates. Is that true? Do they not update the tracker the same for the dealer orders?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Just got the email from my dealer saying I can go pick up the sport at 10:30 this morning. I mentioned the engine cover issue, he checked, it does not have one. Badlands trim 2.0 Very sad. Told me I would have to talk to the manufacturer if I wanted a free one. Not like I can force the issue when they would love to not sell me the sport. Would have it sold by the end of the day 5k+ more expensive to someone else. Oh well. Thems the breaks.
Yours a 2022?