Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Unfortunately, Zazzle just deleted all my Bronco Sport content. They said it violated their terms, even though I didn't use any Ford logos or phrases. I argued the point, and they basically said too bad. Sorry for any problems caused by that.
Uh oh.. I wonder what happens to pending orders?
Sponsored

elmystico

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.zazzle.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser
Uh oh.. I wonder what happens to pending orders?
They get canceled and refunded. I think the pending order was what triggered their non-human response team. It's another major difference between Zazzle and RedBubble, the latter being more Wild West. Again, sorry for the fire drill.

I may test the waters at carstickers.com and see if they will push through an order without balking. They really do a great job on all kinds of stickers, and if folks here want a reliable way of getting a good-quality output every time, downloading the files I post here, then uploading and ordering there should be foolproof if they don't have similar objections as Zazzle's algorithmic copyright fascist.

OP
OP
Slickrock

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
I finally did get the Zazzle stickers.. they look nice.. too bad they won't allow anything else to be made... :-(

elmystico

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.zazzle.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser
I finally did get the Zazzle stickers.. they look nice.. too bad they won't allow anything else to be made... :-(
Funny enough, they missed a few items a few weeks back. So I edited their text a bit and they still haven't taken them down. So I'm not totally sure they're safe, but it might be worth trying again to upload some and use similar descriptions to the ones that remain.

For example, these two remain:
https://www.zazzle.com/bronco_sport_forum_shield_logo_sticker-256549588116402518?media=transparent&context=114686885451151990

https://www.zazzle.com/bronco_sport_forum_grille_logo_blue_orange_bumper_sticker-128294433297912720

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Here are some I messed with. My take on the sport grille, fender garnish and, cleaned up a factory BB door badge.
Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... sport grille
Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... bronco SPORT BIG BEND
Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... big bend badge

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... sport grille
Looks good! Wow I‘d never seen this old thread before, we have some really talented graphic artists! & here I was thinking this was a thread about forum stickers or something.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I received these stickers in the mail from Ford. There was also a blue one which I have taken off to stick in the garage. Did anyone else receive these from Ford?

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... AFE15FFA-C6E8-4A4A-9420-C67100AE4818
I'd pay big money for stickers in this style. Something about bold colors and minimalist landscapes just hits right for me. Wish Ford had sent me a set!

Reactions: MJE

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'd pay big money for stickers in this style. Something about bold colors and minimalist landscapes just hits right for me. Wish Ford had sent me a set!
I got these from a event Ford was at....they were giving rides on the full size bronco

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... 20220530_184459

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I got these from a event Ford was at....they were giving rides on the full size bronco

Ford Bronco Sport We need our own stickers/branding... 20220530_184459
Too cool! I've gotta track down a set for my laptop, gun safe, ect. They're really pretty.
Sponsored