HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Finally got some good news, we'll see what happens with the ETA.

Receipt Date2021-03-29
ETA End Date2021-09-04
Production Date2021-07-13
Sponsored

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Anyone with a build scheduled this week? Any progress on your vehicle? Did it get fully built with all control modules in place and reasonable delivery ETA or is it going to the waiting on a control module purgatory? Just curious if the line is building with all parts or just partial builds.

This is the closest that I have gotten so far to my actual build week without another production week adjustment (I probably just jinxed myself!)

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Looking like we are having some movement on some of the builds of our Bronco Sports. My scheduled build week started on Monday 7/12. The trackers, as of yesterday were not showing any change so I contacted the dealer. The dealer said "it's being build as we speak" and said the ETA is the third week of August. The trackers , both here and on the Ford site still don't show anything different than they did on Monday other than the date on the bottom of the window sticker update to today's date as of this morning. Up until this point the tracker and the dealer data were in agreement.

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Looking like we are having some movement on some of the builds of our Bronco Sports. My scheduled build week started on Monday 7/12. The trackers, as of yesterday were not showing any change so I contacted the dealer. The dealer said "it's being build as we speak" and said the ETA is the third week of August. The trackers , both here and on the Ford site still don't show anything different than they did on Monday other than the date on the bottom of the window sticker update to today's date as of this morning. Up until this point the tracker and the dealer data were in agreement.
Same here

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Henry - This is great to hear! Is your's with or without BB package (with moonroof)?
THX, it has the BB with 360+, Moonroof and tow. ETIS looks as though all of the modules are installed.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same here
Still concerned about the fact there isn't a change on the tracker. Will feel a little better when tracker says "built"

Last edited:

DaleGribbel

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150/2013 Escape
Ford tracker shows my wife’s BL+BL+360 was built yesterday with a delivery estimated on 8/10. We ordered at our dealer on 3/1. Hoping that stays true that we lucked into the perfect storm of being built while they had chips. The ford ETIS hasn’t updated last I checked earlier this morning.

Lasix

Badlands
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thought I would share my story from my visit to the dealership yesterday that I ordered my BS badlands in cyber orange back in March from. I went because I saw a BS cyber orange that turned out to be a First Edition sitting on their heavily depleted lot with no other BS on it. I was interested not only to see the cyber orange color but to get the story. Soon after the wife and I drive up out comes a salesman, not my salesman. He offers to get the keys and my wife asked him what was the colors name for which he didn't know. First red flag. Then as I'm sitting in it asking him questions about why did someone return it with only 3000 miles he says they don't like having cars for long and then proceeds to tell me it was the owners grandson who drove it. Red flag 2. I ask him what the warranty would be if I change my order to the pre owned and he says the remaining time on 3 yr. warranty. Flag 3. Before I can ask him the price he says it is $49,995. WHAT? ARE YOU EFFING CRAZY? So I get out and he offers to lookup info on my order. I rip FMC the entire time walking back to the office while letting him know I really didn't blame the dealers ship or sales, actually feeling sorry for him and the sales team but that FMC has a PR nightmare on their hands and they don't seem to care. Of course he couldn't find any update on my order and do you know that the dealership isn't going to reach out to me. PITIFUL....

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thought I would share my story from my visit to the dealership yesterday that I ordered my BS badlands in cyber orange back in March from. I went because I saw a BS cyber orange that turned out to be a First Edition sitting on their heavily depleted lot with no other BS on it. I was interested not only to see the cyber orange color but to get the story. Soon after the wife and I drive up out comes a salesman, not my salesman. He offers to get the keys and my wife asked him what was the colors name for which he didn't know. First red flag. Then as I'm sitting in it asking him questions about why did someone return it with only 3000 miles he says they don't like having cars for long and then proceeds to tell me it was the owners grandson who drove it. Red flag 2. I ask him what the warranty would be if I change my order to the pre owned and he says the remaining time on 3 yr. warranty. Flag 3. Before I can ask him the price he says it is $49,995. WHAT? ARE YOU EFFING CRAZY? So I get out and he offers to lookup info on my order. I rip FMC the entire time walking back to the office while letting him know I really didn't blame the dealers ship or sales, actually feeling sorry for him and the sales team but that FMC has a PR nightmare on their hands and they don't seem to care. Of course he couldn't find any update on my order and do you know that the dealership isn't going to reach out to me. PITIFUL....
Sound like you were looking at a dealer mannequin , not surprised at the price , I've seen a few First Editions selling for way over MSRP, problem is someone will probably snap it up.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Finally got some good news, we'll see what happens with the ETA.

Receipt Date2021-03-29
ETA End Date2021-09-04
Production Date2021-07-13
THX, it has the BB with 360+, Moonroof and tow. ETIS looks as though all of the modules are installed.
I have the same build as you minus the tow package so I hope that means they'll get to mine soon. Ordered 2 days after yours and been in production since 6/17 waiting on the RCM chip.