shopaholic-nic

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I didn't register. I enter the site at https://www-etisorigin.app.ford.com/ . On the top menu bar select vehicle and then type in your VIN. I have to go in to the site using Google Chrome since it no longer works with the Windows 7 on my laptop. The above address also works on my android phone.
excellent - so I did that (Mozilla and Chrome) and got the same screen with little info, but likely my order is still in the early stages so info probably isn't visible yet. When I entered my VIN it recognizes it but only shows a simple box that says: Outstanding Field Service Actions. - I'll check back in a week or two.
Sponsored

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
excellent - so I did that (Mozilla and Chrome) and got the same screen with little info, but likely my order is still in the early stages so info probably isn't visible yet. When I entered my VIN it recognizes it but only shows a simple box that says: Outstanding Field Service Actions. - I'll check back in a week or two.
You won't see anything on ETIS until your Bronco Sport is built other than what you already saw, at that point there will be a link box on the side of the screen where the general info about the vehicle appears that will take you to the detail on the build.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks 13MikeH! :like: You have really put my mind at ease and encouraged me to call, sounds like we have a similar experience. I entered my order into a tracker last night, but on my phone, so I'm going to check now that I'm on the laptop to ensure I entered it properly. I'm excited to post my progress!
I had no idea I even had one ordered lol. I test drove a BS back in March and told the dealer what I wanted in one, but I wasn't certain I could make one work at the time so I wasn't pursuing it much. Fast forward to last month I email my salesman out of curiosity and it turns out they ordered it shortly after. I never knew anything about it until I asked. No email updates or anything lol.

shopaholic-nic

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I had no idea I even had one ordered lol. I test drove a BS back in March and told the dealer what I wanted in one, but I wasn't certain I could make one work at the time so I wasn't pursuing it much. Fast forward to last month I email my salesman out of curiosity and it turns out they ordered it shortly after. I never knew anything about it until I asked. No email updates or anything lol.
wow, that's crazy! Seems presumptuous of the dealer, but he knows they can resell it if you dont want it ... So are you gonna keep it when it gets here? :) And my dealer did say that if I havent heard from Ford at this point, that I likely won't. So I'll need to rely on him for my updates and such.

Jabarnes

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
It’s changed to built! ETA is still 8/24, but I imagine it’ll move quicker than that as we’re in a major rail hub (Kansas City)
What did you have ordered

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Production date today. No messages from Ford and no change at all on the tracker. Fingers crossed.
Hadn't heard from Ford yet, so called the Marketing helpdesk (800-334-4375). She stated it's on the Trim Line, the 2nd step in the build process. Baby Steps in the right direction.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
wow, that's crazy! Seems presumptuous of the dealer, but he knows they can resell it if you dont want it ... So are you gonna keep it when it gets here? :) And my dealer did say that if I havent heard from Ford at this point, that I likely won't. So I'll need to rely on him for my updates and such.
If all goes well and its here by the end of August when my current Nissan lease is up I'm very much planning on taking it. If its not here in time I can figure something out.

Big Bend in Area 51 w/ Big Bend package and co-pilot 360+. Everything I want in a BB.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
It’s changed to built! ETA is still 8/24, but I imagine it’ll move quicker than that as we’re in a major rail hub (Kansas City)
Hopefully it will ship unlike a lot of them built in June still sitting in the yard waiting on parts.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I called my dealer and they said mine is "on commodity hold microchips" and they also said "they don't expect most customer orders until October".

shopaholic-nic

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
If all goes well and its here by the end of August when my current Nissan lease is up I'm very much planning on taking it. If its not here in time I can figure something out.

Big Bend in Area 51 w/ Big Bend package and co-pilot 360+. Everything I want in a BB.
Awesome! Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted :)

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
we finally had something change today, I now have an in production date of 7/12 (which is the day the status changed) and an estimated dealer delivery date of 8/25. BL+BL with moonroof and assist+ Ordered 3/6
I am happy for you, no hate here but its just so frustrating the way the process works. I ordered mine on 3/13 also BL+BL with all options except for gray roof and engine heater block so similar to yours and I’ve been in production since 6/22 with the same F’n 10/31 date showing up every day. I am really getting annoyed at the process since dates that people are assigned make no sense sometimes. Crossing fingers for you that everything keeps to your timeline and you do get your car in August!
Sponsored