Waiting room

First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I asked my sales guy where mine is in production, if there is an estimated delivery date and if he knows how long transit normally is and he just responded saying it still says “in production” and that production normally takes a week. I don’t think he cares too much.
This is how my sales guy replies to any inquiries I have. Makes my business feel appreciated! (Sarcasm)
Sponsored

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just got word my car is on rail and just left Michigan. (FYI for those on my train/tack :)) wonder how long to VA? From there I have been told it gets on a truck to NC (certainly that would be a day?)

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
So, my car is a dealer order, so i don't have an order number. So, I have to rely on the web versions of information. But, based on everything I have seen I have a good feeling (with transit continuing through the holiday weekend) that I might be in my new Bronco by the end of the week....we will see :)
[/QUOTE
Just got word my car is on rail and just left Michigan. (FYI for those on my train/tack :)) wonder how long to VA? From there I have been told it gets on a truck to NC (certainly that would be a day?)
What tracking site are you using ??

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What tracking site are you using ??
I use the Mache and Ford tracker links, but the dealer contacted me today and told me this information. 'just left' could have been when my sticker updated on 5/29 or 5/30.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
My latest email stated my Bronco Sport will be built tomorrow. I was sooo excited until I realized that tomorrow never gets here. If I’m lucky I will have mine by the middle of September if it isn’t set back again. Seven months just isn’t acceptable.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
I use the Mache and Ford tracker links, but the dealer contacted me today and told me this information. 'just left' could have been when my sticker updated on 5/29 or 5/30.
Can you provide the links ?? I would lie to track as well

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Mine supposedly started production on 5/21 as that was when the tracker switched and it became the first date on my window sticker. The bottom date switches from 5/22/21 to 5/27/21 to 5/30/21 and now the tracker site is saying it started production yesterday with dealer delivery date of 7/6. That’s the date the current incentives end so now I’m sweating a bit.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room C47D684F-1120-4C5C-8E4B-6F05403AB051