CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just curious, does transport continue through the holiday weekend?
Sponsored

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Just curious, does transport continue through the holiday weekend?
Sort of. I worked in logistics for 10 years, trucks (and rail) often move on holiday weekends depending on the due date of the freight, driver availability and driving hours, possibly less traffic in certain areas, etc. Bottom line is the demand for vehicles probably has the trucks/rail moving this weekend.

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
By my experience in build process yours should have been built yesterday and given notification today
Date on the sticker is now 5/29, today, so hopefully it’s being finished and I get the “built” notification soon.

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have no idea. Neither does the dealer. She did suggest it could be passing inspection before further transport (from rail to truck)???
I read on a train terminology site --- passing within or through another State enroute. So, must be moving along from AZ to East Coast.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
what is "passing?" in VA and moving to a truck? Mine was in AZ last week too moving by rail (according to dealer). will go through VA and then hot flagged to dealer.
“Passing” is the rail car containing your BS passing by a railway trackside scanner. Before it gets to VA it will probably “Arrive” in Indiana then head to VA.

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Seems like all 3 of us are on the same train.
Just an FYI, my window sticker date changed yesterday evening to 5/29 and then has now changed to 5/30. I know it doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it was rumored at one time to update at each change in the car's progress. :)

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Just an FYI, my window sticker date changed yesterday evening to 5/29 and then has now changed to 5/30. I know it doesn't necessarily mean anything, but it was rumored at one time to update at each change in the car's progress. :)
Yeah the one on my build went from 5/21 to 5/28 back to 5/22.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Yes the bottom date changes and sometime backwards. Nobody at Ford can explain, keep checking date as it will magically change back to current. Some say it is a software delay from when status changes example : moving from 1 train to another .. .... the date in the special order green box means actual invoice date of the vehicle and this will never change. The date below that in the white changes and best explanation is it follows production timeline to dealer delivery . The main point here is that once confirmed sticker issued then your vehicle is being produced and now just a matter of time until arrives.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
have you used this site for tracking ??

Ford Customer Vehicle Order Tracking Website
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

SUMMARY
We are announcing the Customer Vehicle Order Tracking website has launched. Ford has developed an online order tracking application that will allow customers to check on the status of their Ford retail order. The website can track the order through five (5) statuses that align with the Primary statuses in Vehicle Visibility. The expectation is the customer can get on demand information about their order without having to call the Sales Consultant or the Customer Relationship Center.

ORDER STATUS
When the customer enters the VIN, they will see one of the following five (5) order statuses and corresponding information:

• In Order Processing
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date will be provided in the upper-left corner of the home page. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.
  • In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
  • Awaiting Shipment
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer.
This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
  • In Transit
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle. Don't forget to add comments to the short survey so we can enhance the Order Tracking Site.
  • Delivered
Your vehicle has arrived at the dealership and should be ready for pick up in a few days. Your dealership will be able to provide the specific date and time for delivery
Oh yeah I've lived on that link. It's one of the reasons I bought off a lot instead as my order made no progress and as doom and gloom of chip shortages seemed to halt everything. I keep track of my original order out of curiosity to see how the process unfolds. It's kind of interesting.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Oh yeah I've lived on that link. It's one of the reasons I bought off a lot instead as my order made no progress and as doom and gloom of chip shortages seemed to halt everything. I keep track of my original order out of curiosity to see how the process unfolds. It's kind of interesting.
I also kept track of my original order , and compared window stickers and dates to my current order . Found to be following timeline as stated before . Now just waiting for her to arrive.

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
have you used this site for tracking ??

Ford Customer Vehicle Order Tracking Website
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

SUMMARY
We are announcing the Customer Vehicle Order Tracking website has launched. Ford has developed an online order tracking application that will allow customers to check on the status of their Ford retail order. The website can track the order through five (5) statuses that align with the Primary statuses in Vehicle Visibility. The expectation is the customer can get on demand information about their order without having to call the Sales Consultant or the Customer Relationship Center.

ORDER STATUS
When the customer enters the VIN, they will see one of the following five (5) order statuses and corresponding information:

• In Order Processing
Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date will be provided in the upper-left corner of the home page. Be sure to view the Vehicle Summary section and learn about the features on your vehicle.
  • In Production
Your order is being manufactured at one of our factories. This can take a few days. When you have a moment, tryout the link to your Window Sticker that is now available lower on the page.
  • Awaiting Shipment
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer.
This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
  • In Transit
Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary from an average of 12 - 28 days based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle. Don't forget to add comments to the short survey so we can enhance the Order Tracking Site.
  • Delivered
Your vehicle has arrived at the dealership and should be ready for pick up in a few days. Your dealership will be able to provide the specific date and time for delivery
So, my car is a dealer order, so i don't have an order number. So, I have to rely on the web versions of information. But, based on everything I have seen I have a good feeling (with transit continuing through the holiday weekend) that I might be in my new Bronco by the end of the week....we will see :)
Sponsored