Waiting room

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I met with my dealer today to work out my trade and the pricing. I asked for a Visibility Report and they emailed it to me. It showed where by car had been at least twice a day while on the rail system. The really good news is it hit the end of the line here in Massachusetts this morning at 9:16. It’ll probably be two weeks before they get it on a truck to the car ferry and then to me.

BTW, I didn’t realize it but there is a $500 rebate on my BL + BL that was included in my deal. I’m not sure why Ford would give up $500 on a high demand vehicle, maybe it was a thank you for hanging in there for 9 months! :D

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Well doing my morning read and the morning news just had that Ford is shutting down 5 US plants (Pending parts) and one in Turkey because of the computer chip and other supply shortages. And the waiting continues.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS-VPBD Numbers Rpt 210415-0530.JPG

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Well doing my morning read and the morning news just had that Ford is shutting down 5 US plants (Pending parts) and one in Turkey because of the computer chip and other supply shortages. And the waiting continues.

Hey Kanoe, my Bronco was built yesterday (the 14th), got the notification this morning that it was shipped, and the expected delivery date is May 19th. I'm going to reach out to my dealer for the visibility report soon so I can start tracking it.

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hey Kanoe, my Bronco was built yesterday (the 14th), got the notification this morning that it was shipped, and the expected delivery date is May 19th. I'm going to reach out to my dealer for the visibility report soon so I can start tracking it.
One month to delivery. Good to know.

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3

some updates for mine
Received the scheduled for production and VIN on 4/8 and have a build week of 5/10

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport

Not good. Ordered BL+BL on 2/22. Dealer told me yesterday that mine is at the top of their list after pushing their stock orders behind it. No build date yet. I believe the holdup is that the trailering package is being shipped from the other side of the moon.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Not good. Ordered BL+BL on 2/22. Dealer told me yesterday that mine is at the top of their list after pushing their stock orders behind it. No build date yet. I believe the holdup is that the trailering package is being shipped from the other side of the moon.
that seems a bit suspect as plenty of orders have processed with tow package. But who knows at this point.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
that seems a bit suspect as plenty of orders have processed with tow package. But who knows at this point.
Not sure what the holdup is. Only kidding. Dealer has no idea what the holdup is.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Not sure what the holdup is. Only kidding. Dealer has no idea what the holdup is.
My sense of humor helps me deal with the wait. It will be 8 weeks Monday since the order and no build date yet. I’m joking about the reasons for the holdup....
1. Shortage of cactus for the paint.
2. Shipping tow package from the moon.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
My sense of humor helps me deal with the wait. It will be 8 weeks Monday since the order and no build date yet. I’m joking about the reasons for the holdup....
1. Shortage of cactus for the paint.
2. Shipping tow package from the moon.
3. Engineering department trying to turn chocolate chips into computer chips.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
3. Engineering department trying to turn chocolate chips into computer chips.
the chips are a big issue, and dealers being dealers...mine said many other lines of Ford vehicles were being help up to ensure Broncos and Sports get priority. They even paused the F-150 for a few days.
Sponsored