Waiting room

MickeyLynn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Palsapp just updated to say that my VIN is delivered. Now, I just need to wait for my salesman to figure that out.

But yeah, man...my down payment has been stacked for weeks and my financing (0.9% for 60 months) has already been approved.
My palsapp info lags behind yours, it just changed to dispatched! Woot!! I assume that means they are getting ready to load it onto the truck? I guess I don’t really know what it means but it seems to be progress!
Sponsored

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
My palsapp info lags behind yours, it just changed to dispatched! Woot!! I assume that means they are getting ready to load it onto the truck? I guess I don’t really know what it means but it seems to be progress!
Yeah...they're loading the truck. Here's another tip. When you're in Palsapp and searching via VIN, write down the trip number. Afterwards, do another search by trip number. You will see every VIN that's loaded on the truck carrying your BS.

MickeyLynn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Yeah...they're loading the truck. Here's another tip. When you're in Palsapp and searching via VIN, write down the trip number. Afterwards, do another search by trip number. You will see every VIN that's loaded on the truck carrying your BS.
yeah that worked, pretty cool! When I get home I will see if I can find those other VINs on the dealer website. Also it is showing as delivered now!

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeah that worked, pretty cool! When I get home I will see if I can find those other VINs on the dealer website. Also it is showing as delivered now!
Last one to get the "come and get it" call is a rotten egg!

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I think mine is on the same rail as all of yours except I’m in Florida so I feel like it totally went the wrong way ?. Says it’s in Illinois now, hopefully it will start going south soon or off load onto a truck going south.

MickeyLynn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Last one to get the "come and get it" call is a rotten egg!
you’ll probably have yours first, they have to install a front plate holder and hood deflector on mine first. ?

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you’ll probably have yours first, they have to install a front plate holder and hood deflector on mine first. ?
I see your front plate holder/hood deflector and raise you Yakima crossbars, a Yakima awning, side window deflectors, and an interior bike rack. :crackup:

MickeyLynn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I see your front plate holder/hood deflector and raise you Yakima crossbars, a Yakima awning, side window deflectors, and an interior bike rack. :crackup:
hey there’s a chance then! lol!

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good news...my salesman has possession of my BS, is coordinating the installation of my Yakima crossbars and window deflectors, and told me I could come pick it up today if I wanted. My awning and bike rack will stay in the box until I'm ready install them.

Bad news...my dumb*ss never converted my Illinois title to a Michigan title when I paid my Fusion off about 3-4 years ago. I already applied for a new title last week, but I'm waiting for it to come in the mail so I can proceed with the trade in. ??‍♂

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Good news...my salesman has possession of my BS, is coordinating the installation of my Yakima crossbars and window deflectors, and told me I could come pick it up today if I wanted. My awning and bike rack will stay in the box until I'm ready install them.

Bad news...my dumb*ss never converted my Illinois title to a Michigan title when I paid my Fusion off about 3-4 years ago. I already applied for a new title last week, but I'm waiting for it to come in the mail so I can proceed with the trade in. ??‍♂
and...Michigan SOS is NORMALLY slow as crap, and 'covidiocy' has only made that worse.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
and...Michigan SOS is NORMALLY slow as crap, and 'covidiocy' has only made that worse.
That's why I've been kicking myself all week long. I was told 7-10 business days and that was last Wednesday. Hopefully, I'll get it in the mail this week.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That's why I've been kicking myself all week long. I was told 7-10 business days and that was last Wednesday. Hopefully, I'll get it in the mail this week.
went in to renew my DL and get the enhanced ID. Made my appointment. NOBODY in the office, as I checked in, the lady at the counter said "If you don't have an appointment at the desk we are unable to help you" I laughed and said, there is nobody else here...I have an appointment anyways, what's the difference. So incredibly bureaucratic and idiotic all the time. Three windows, none of them doing a thing...Pure Michigan

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Yep....Just saw that my priority code is really a 19 when the dealership said they would put me at highest priority. Typical say anything just to get a sale.

MickeyLynn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands

i just got word that my Bronco is at the dealer! I will be picking up on Saturday!
I am so glad I don’t have to deal with the Michigan SOS anymore!
Still waiting on a pic from my sales guy
Sponsored