July 4.
What options did you order?

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
Premium, 360+, and Tow Package
Yeah 3 of the 4 options that can delay everything... Moon roof is the 4th.. I'm assuming Badlands..

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Seems like all of us lately are badlands...
Premium is the common factor. 360+ is not being allowed on stock builds, so all those parts are reserved for retail orders.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Prawn, My ford tracking status is flipping back and forth like you mentioned the other day.. one minute built, next minute shipped... I did get the official shipped email a bit ago...
That's a webpage caching problem. Use the Canadian (.ca) site instead of the main site or rely on the ordertrack app.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Mine got pushed back again too. 6/6 a 6/14- 6/20 and now 6/27 :frown:

SpartyOn2007

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My OB has gone from May 30, June 6, June 13 to now an email Last night saying June 20.

Iā€™m extremely worried as I donā€™t know how much longer I can wait with my current lease expiring and being stuck without a vehicle in a couple months.

I was toldby dealer that the positive equity I have in my lease could be used as trade in credit but with the car keeping getting delayed, I worry that I will end up having to turn it in and lose out on that.

It is frustrating looking at the date slip and Iā€™m almost willing to just move on or find a stock vehicle but i donā€™t know how Iā€™d even do that in this market.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My OB has gone from May 30, June 6, June 13 to now an email Last night saying June 20.

Iā€™m extremely worried as I donā€™t know how much longer I can wait with my current lease expiring and being stuck without a vehicle in a couple months.

I was toldby dealer that the positive equity I have in my lease could be used as trade in credit but with the car keeping getting delayed, I worry that I will end up having to turn it in and lose out on that.

It is frustrating looking at the date slip and Iā€™m almost willing to just move on or find a stock vehicle but i donā€™t know how Iā€™d even do that in this market.
yeah, I ordered OB with 360+ too. I knew there was going to be a process when I ordered, just didnā€™t realize how long. Iā€™m past frustrated and now annoyed. Mostly because I had planned to buy off the lot back in February and the dealer convinced me to do an order (because it would only take 3-4 months to get it). Thatā€™s gone and went!!

SpartyOn2007

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
yeah, I ordered OB with 360+ too. I knew there was going to be a process when I ordered, just didnā€™t realize how long. Iā€™m past frustrated and now annoyed. Mostly because I had planned to buy off the lot back in February and the dealer convinced me to do an order (because it would only take 3-4 months to get it). Thatā€™s gone and went!!
Yeah itā€™s more than a wee bit frustrating. I donā€™t believe my June 20th date will hold, either.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Welp, pushed back again this time to 6/27. And at this rate, no reason to believe thatā€™s the actual date.
Sponsored