Wait Time between each Order Status

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Just heard from my dealer. We’ve got a VIN! My BL+BL is scheduled to be built in mid April. It’s happening!
I am still waiting on production date it’s been 3 weeks . Dealer checked as well no luck !
Sponsored

Dbcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
I am still waiting on production date it’s been 3 weeks . Dealer checked as well no luck !
I ordered BL + BL on Feb 9. Received e-mail from Ford that same day confirming order. Received email from Ford today (Feb 18) that my Bronco Sport is scheduled for production week of May 10. ?

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
I ordered BL + BL on Feb 9. Received e-mail from Ford that same day confirming order. Received email from Ford today (Feb 18) that my Bronco Sport is scheduled for production week of May 10. ?
Wonder if there is much difference between Canadian orders and US orders? I ordered mine on January 26th, dealer confirmed submission into the system same day, no build date yet at all. At least I got confirmation that the order was in the system.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I ordered a BB + BB with tow package on Feb 15th, received email that night order was placed, today (Feb 18) I received email that scheduled build week is also May 10.

Kitty’sBack

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Terrain
Hey friends.

I was just curious to know everyone’s experience as far as how long it takes to get their build date after ordering. I’ve read through the forum a bit and it seems to be all over the place? I placed an order for the Outer Banks in shadow black with the outer banks package, which includes the moonroof (those who ordered with moonroof seem to be experiencing longer delays?) The dealer told me they have no clue but 8 weeks is probably best case scenario. I’m not in a rush by any means, I was just hoping to get a better estimate of when I might be able to expect delivery or even scheduled production / build dates. I placed my order yesterday and received the confirmation email from Ford within an hour, so it sounds like I’m having better luck than others so far.

Thank you!
My order confirmation was acknowledged by Ford on 2/4 which was a few days after it was placed. I received my scheduled fir production notice yesterday, 2/18. Unfortunately my build date is May 10. Apparently, according to the GM at the dealership, they delay is caused by lack of parts for the tow package. So I guess I’m looking at late June. ?

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My order confirmation was acknowledged by Ford on 2/4 which was a few days after it was placed. I received my scheduled fir production notice yesterday, 2/18. Unfortunately my build date is May 10. Apparently, according to the GM at the dealership, they delay is caused by lack of parts for the tow package. So I guess I’m looking at late June. ?
Not as long as some people have been waiting. Still sucks but know you aren’t alone.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
FINALLY, received email with Order status of week of May 3, then wait for it......Couple days later received another email with VIN number but... schedule pushed out until week of May 10. Hopefully this will stay as all I have read is that production is ramping back up.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
[/QUOTE
Delays are due to several shortages on parts— Moon roof, tow package, OB rims, computer chips, gray roof, plus bad weather.

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Regal GS
Ordered a BB + BB on 2/19, received an "Order Confirmed" email from Ford on 2/20 BUT decided to change my order to an OB + CoPilot Assist. We resubmitted the order today so I'm not sure if I'll receive another "Order Confirmed" email, or not. We shall see!

Dustymedic

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red Bronco Sport OB
Dealer ordered 1/28/21, was scheduled for week of 4/12, dealer called and gave me my VIN on 2/16/21. Ford sent me an email on 2/18/21 saying production pushed back to 4/19/21. It's a OB, with the OB package, tow package, yeah all the things that can cause delays...

OP
OP

NEBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Dealer ordered 1/28/21, was scheduled for week of 4/12, dealer called and gave me my VIN on 2/16/21. Ford sent me an email on 2/18/21 saying production pushed back to 4/19/21. It's a OB, with the OB package, tow package, yeah all the things that can cause delays...
When did you receive your first email from Ford confirming your order? I ask because I placed mine on 1/29 and got an email from Ford the same day. I also have a April 12th build date but haven’t received another email pushing it back. Mine was OB with OB package as well. No tow package though.

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
My order was confirmed on 1/8 and I have a build date for the week of March 15. The dealer told me that it takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for delivery (Southern California).

I ordered a BL+BL w the Wildpeak tires.

When I ordered I assumed it would be easy to buy the cargo management system after delivery and pop it in myself. Then I read in another thread that the CMS requires your vehicle to have a specific type of interior paneling; ultimately it is better/cheaper to include it with your order. I really didn’t want to mess with my build date so I never contacted my dealer to try to order it. I hope there’s some aftermarket solutions coming out soon.

Dustymedic

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red Bronco Sport OB
When did you receive your first email from Ford confirming your order? I ask because I placed mine on 1/29 and got an email from Ford the same day. I also have a April 12th build date but haven’t received another email pushing it back. Mine was OB with OB package as well. No tow package though.
The first email was in my inbox when I got home from the dealer. The 4/12 build date email came 2/3. The delay one came 2/18.

Husky248

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crosstrek
My order was confirmed on 1/8 and I have a build date for the week of March 15. The dealer told me that it takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for delivery (Southern California).

I ordered a BL+BL w the Wildpeak tires.

When I ordered I assumed it would be easy to buy the cargo management system after delivery and pop it in myself. Then I read in another thread that the CMS requires your vehicle to have a specific type of interior paneling; ultimately it is better/cheaper to include it with your order. I really didn’t want to mess with my build date so I never contacted my dealer to try to order it. I hope there’s some aftermarket solutions coming out soon.
Hey Petes...You may still have time to add the CMS to your order. Check out my post in another thread about the same thing. Here’s a link to that post: https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/production-delays.1432/page-6#post-35521

Good Luck!