jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I think pushing the 245 would be what I am going to do on next set .won’t need any cutting of any type
My FE has the 235/65/17 Wildpeaks and the next (safe) size up is 245/65/17, which would get me a .3" wider and .5" taller tire. While I'm sure it would look even better I can't just the cost until this set wears out. However I might look into some 16" steelies wrapped in A/T3Ws or KO2s.
Sponsored

Bass Fool

Big Bend
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
what is the orange storage thing on the side? Where could I find a setup like that?

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Think they are more or less just trying to push accessories and not aftermarket products. Their website shows all the accessories from ford just copied and pasted with the part numbers. Bronco Sport looks badass tho ?; and now I know the iron man awning really sux. Wish I could find that bumper as well ?
Bumper bar must be a 1 off build? I thought I read not functional on the winch but they say im wrong. So more research needed.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Think they are more or less just trying to push accessories and not aftermarket products. Their website shows all the accessories from ford just copied and pasted with the part numbers. Bronco Sport looks badass tho ?; and now I know the iron man awning really sux. Wish I could find that bumper as well ?
And per their own words the winch install is just for show. It would need to be welded to the front crash bar not mounted on the nudge bar like it is. So I am hoping that JRC on here comes through. But the more research I do, I am not sure If a winch is something I am going to need. ( which means Ill get stuck somewhere and curse myself lol.) But Its been a year since this came out and not much has changed. It looks like there is only a small select amount of love for the Bronco Sport. I thought Rock sliders for sure by now. I've seen nerf bar/side steps but those would probably just bend up into the body. Eh what do I know? I am new to all this off road stuff. I wanted mild adventure capabilities and thats what I have on order. Why am I worring about things I probably will not need. Skid plates now Thats good no matter what.
Sponsored