Vinyl letters overlay for the Front or back

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That does look perfect. We are working on matching Cyber orange and cactus gray now. Area 51 is hard to match.
Ford Bronco Sport Vinyl letters overlay for the Front or back 1619434981703
guessing the Michael's reference of 562 Deep Sea Blue is reasonably close? Though honestly I like the subtle silver regardless of the body color. I may have to consider that route.
Sponsored

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Got my graphics today and installed with no issues.

All in all I rate these probably a 6 out of 10. Rough cuts from the vinyl and misalignment on the design for corners and edges. I think these are overpriced for the lack of quality in the cut and fit. Shipping was super fast and I enjoyed that.

They are also the only on the market now so I hope others design these better over time.

We are happy enough with them for now but are considering wrapping in the future or something else. They look great from a distance and probably won't bother most people.

Ford Bronco Sport Vinyl letters overlay for the Front or back 20210426_191222

Ford Bronco Sport Vinyl letters overlay for the Front or back 20210426_191208~2

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

All in all I rate these probably a 6 out of 10. Rough cuts from the vinyl and misalignment on the design for corners and edges. I think these are way overpriced for the lack of quality in the cut and fit. Shipping was super fast and I enjoyed that.

They are also the only on the market now so I hope others design these better over time.

We are happy enough with them for now but are considering wrapping in the future or something else.

Ford Bronco Sport Vinyl letters overlay for the Front or back 20210426_191222

Ford Bronco Sport Vinyl letters overlay for the Front or back 20210426_191208~2
not to take away from the market and product. Consider the letters on the gate come off, adn the letters on the front are removable, I wonder what a self wrap and replace would look like> I plan to remove my gate letters completely and potentially leave them off. The front I am considering options. I appreciate those of you posting your samples. It gives a lot of different perspectives.

OP
OP
VortexSigns

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Rough cuts from the vinyl and misalignment on the design for corners and edges. else.
Thanks for the feedback. We didnt have actual car here to test fit them because you know they are very hard to get. We had 2 members help us and after install they were very happy so we based the info of that feedback. We are looking forward to see details photos to move some corners around. PM was dispatched to you.

Yes, we usually ship it the same day.

Attached is a sample. I dont believe they have rough cuts

BTW, those Pink letters on a white emblems give it nice 3D effect. Works great with silver paint.

Ford Bronco Sport Vinyl letters overlay for the Front or back aa

Last edited:

OP
OP
VortexSigns

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
not to take away from the market and product. Consider the letters on the gate come off, adn the letters on the front are removable, I wonder what a self wrap and replace would look like> I plan to remove my gate letters completely and potentially leave them off. The front I am considering options. I appreciate those of you posting your samples. It gives a lot of different perspectives.
Its very hard to wrap these. I myself tried to wrap other car emblems and its a PITA. Small emblems and curves will peel as you get summer and winter temperatures. As you wrap it, some places will not lay flat in the corners, you will get dirt in there and it will lift up.
Spray painting is probably the best way to do it.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks for the feedback. We didnt have actual car here to test fit them because you know they are very hard to get. We had 2 members help us and after install they were very happy so we based the info of that feedback. We are looking forward to see details photos to move some corners around. PM was dispatched to you.

Mine didn't come like this ?‍♂

OP
OP
VortexSigns

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine didn't come like this ?‍♂
Because we cut them into pieces when shipping. We had people tell us that they didnt know what to do with that sheet. Others cut into the letters prior to application. So we cut them into pieces now for everyone. We rather keep in as one piece as you see on the photo. But extra step adds time to production.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

BTW, those Pink letters on a white emblems give it nice 3D effect. Works great with silver paint.

I mean don't get me wrong, they aren't bad, I just had higher expectations but bought knowing that this was an earlier variation. I just didn't want to spend the time making and tweaking the cuts. We have vinyl cutting machines here at the house so I understand corners on small pieces are harder to work sometimes, but just small finishing issues on round corners (inside and out).

Ford Bronco Sport Vinyl letters overlay for the Front or back Screenshot_20210426-223149_Photos

Ford Bronco Sport Vinyl letters overlay for the Front or back Screenshot_20210426-224317_Photos
Ford Bronco Sport Vinyl letters overlay for the Front or back Screenshot_20210426-223845_Photos

Some gripes come from the N being curved when the logo appears to have both sides straight or with the slightest bevel. The smaller sport needs the most work, the others should be small tweaks either on the corner svg or the machine itself.

You may be well off scaling the actual logo for some cleanup on the vector in illustrator since the scale is almost spot on and tweaking from there would be easy.

Ford Bronco Sport Vinyl letters overlay for the Front or back Screenshot_20210426-224914_Chrome

OP
OP
VortexSigns

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I mean don't get me wrong, they aren't bad, I just had higher expectations but bought knowing that this was an earlier variation. I just didn't want to spend the time making and tweaking the cuts. We have vinyl cutting machines here at the house so I understand corners on small pieces are harder to work sometimes, but just small finishing issues on round corners (inside and out).

Some gripes come from the N being curved when the logo appears to have both sides straight or with the slightest bevel. The smaller sport needs the most work, the others should be small tweaks either on the corner svg or the machine itself.

You may be well off scaling the actual logo for some cleanup on the vector in illustrator since the scale is almost spot on and tweaking from there would be easy.
Its hard to get how deep corner bevel is without having a car. Original logo has different bewel on the dealer photo. Actual letters on the grill have different bevel than random Bronco logos. So that can not be used. And we cant really tell from photos attached what letter it is either. After selling a lot of these, nobody was able to notice or pointed anything out yet. Maybe you are more details than most because you have been around vector files. But working from tracing paper to get it correct without having a car is not an easy task. Once there are more of these on the roads, it will be easier

We work from customer's feedback and always improving.

This would be easier if we only had original OEM vector file but its not possible to get that at all. We are working from customer's templates sent it earlier.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Its hard to get how deep corner bevel is without having a car. Original logo has different bewel on the dealer photo. Actual letters on the grill have different bevel than random Bronco logos. So that can not be used. And we cant really tell from photos attached what letter it is either. After selling a lot of these, nobody was able to notice or pointed anything out yet. Maybe you are more details than most because you have been around vector files. But working from tracing paper to get it correct without having a car is not an easy task. Once there are more of these on the roads, it will be easier

This would be easier if we only had original OEM vector file but its not possible to get that at all. We are working from customer's templates sent it earlier.
bronco logo Ford Media
Or invest in a set of emblems to use as your guide...probably could sell the black ones on here to someone and recover your cost
levitown emblems

Last edited:

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Its most likely related to file cleanup of the vector image or running the cutter too fast, but I imagine it's not the cutter. The pictures are all from B on the front. It's the only picture I took before I put them on. Just inconsistencies around the edges and inside loops that are on most letters. This could easily be fixed with a little doctoring in illustrator / inkscape / photoshop or whatever you use.

There is also the chance you just scanned the tracing and let the software scan and "cut" it without much cleanup and it would explain the inconsistencies. But I don't know your process or how you went from trace paper to the final product.

The front letters cost as much as a huge hood decal so I was just expecting this to be more refined for the price considering how much vinyl it uses vs the hood for the set.

I believe you can get a set of the plastic decal for $70 or so from Ford dealers and resellers, but I'm honestly not wanting to spend the time tracing or working out errors and all of that stuff because at a certain point I could just recreate and cut on my own machine with that time spent and get it perfect for how I would do it.

OP
OP
VortexSigns

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Theowlhoothoot

If you look at every single part of your bronco under a microscope the way you do, you will find over 1000 parts of your truck that are not 100%. From too much clear in some places. to panels not aligning, to perforations that dont repeat exactly, to clips not holding to the surface perfectly, etc. Same goes with every car out there. And you are paying tents of thousands for the truck.
Look at the zoom you pulled just to spot it. That is being very particular and most people are not like you.
We will look into flaws and make it perfect. Thank you.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Theowlhoothoot

If you look at every single part of your bronco under a microscope the way you do, you will find over 1000 parts of your truck that are not 100%. From too much clear in some places. to panels not aligning, to perforations that dont repeat exactly, to clips not holding to the surface perfectly, etc. Same goes with every car out there. And you are paying tents of thousands for the truck.
Look at the zoom you pulled just to spot it. That is being very particular and most people are not like you.
We will look into flaws and make it perfect. Thank you.
It's noticable to the human eye when holding in your hand, but looks fine from a distance which I already noted. You asked for what I was talking about so I supplied an example from the one letter I have saved on my phone.

I gave it a 6/10 with room for improvement which I think is more than fair.

OP
OP
VortexSigns

VortexSigns

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It's noticable to the human eye when holding in your hand, but looks fine from a distance which I already noted. You asked for what I was talking about so I supplied an example from the one letter I have saved on my phone.

I gave it a 6/10 with room for improvement which I think is more than fair.
We asked for you to send us photos of the the item on the car. Please check the PM. Once we get the photos, we will be able to adjust it properly.
Sponsored