Dave H

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Her 21 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, My 21 Escape SE
I ordered my wife 's Bronco Sport Outer Banks at the beginning of March and she recieved it at the end of September (189 days). After the first month of ownership she loves it and I remain very impressed. Took a weekend road trip and was very happy with how it did. My only complaints are no engine cover and my missing front splash guards (ordered fender flares and apparently you cant have both).
Sponsored

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Ya , my wife is totally attached to her's.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I ordered my wife 's Bronco Sport Outer Banks at the beginning of March and she recieved it at the end of September (189 days). After the first month of ownership she loves it and I remain very impressed. Took a weekend road trip and was very happy with how it did. My only complaints are no engine cover and my missing front splash guards (ordered fender flares and apparently you cant have both).
Glad you are enjoying your new ride. I installed the fender flares and splash guards in the front. It involves trimming the splash guards but it can be done.

OP
OP
Dave H

Dave H

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Her 21 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, My 21 Escape SE
Glad you are enjoying your new ride. I installed the fender flares and splash guards in the front. It involves trimming the splash guards but it can be done.
I need to get the front flares. They left them off from the factory and the dealership is dragging their feet on providing them when I paid for them......

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I need to get the front flares. They left them off from the factory and the dealership is dragging their feet on providing them when I paid for them......
The flares are not a difficult install. There is no drilling. They are installed with clips. Some people have reported that there were issues with the fit but my flares installed with no issue.
Sponsored