KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Post photos when complete so we can drool over them!
Sneak peek! Will post more after they are cleaned and tire shined. I’m very happy with them! They really changed the whole appearance of my OB.

Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks 874B1D1D-7FD5-4E20-A8A3-E5E1E7032589

Bzwrthy77

Outer Banks
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Been lurking this thread and following along during your decision process. Glad you got your tires. Please post more pics. I'm in the same boat, don't want different wheel size so this post has helped. I think I'm going w the same tires you got. I have mud guards, rear spoiler, nudge bar (best decision). So I definitely need the tires to complete things. Thanks for all the posts and please post add'l pics!

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Been lurking this thread and following along during your decision process. Glad you got your tires. Please post more pics. I'm in the same boat, don't want different wheel size so this post has helped. I think I'm going w the same tires you got. I have mud guards, rear spoiler, nudge bar (best decision). So I definitely need the tires to complete things. Thanks for all the posts and please post add'l pics!
I am happy this thread is benefiting you as well! Your OB sounds really nice! I already ordered the mud flaps too plus the smaller hood deflector. I was thinking of the nudge bar too - good to know that you like it!
I was planning on taking more pics and posting them - I just wanted to wait until my husband cleaned them and put tire shine on them lol It’s been raining here on and off so we haven’t had the opportunity. I’ll post a few pics I took of them when I first got them on. Also, no rubbing whatsoever! I fully turned them in either direction while backing up my driveway and they are perfect! The ride really didn’t change at all too. You would definitely be happy with them. Especially if you want something a little more aggressive, but doesn’t compromise the ride quality. Thank you for the feedback!
Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks B783246C-ECEB-461C-9BC3-E8986A4E5C58
Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks EFCCF34E-1A1F-4642-8445-ABA292BFE431
Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks 27418007-D938-4E56-9F15-2918DCE2EFB3

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wanted to post an update on my new tires. I did the BFGoodrich Trail Terrain T/A 235/60/18 on my OB. So far, they are great! No rubbing, barely any road noise, it feels more solid on the road than my factory tires did. Will report back with mpg and highway driving impressions.
Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks A4CF15FA-724F-44B2-8D34-8A0A6E2E98B7
Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks D4CD50AD-2BC8-406D-86C5-77114F030C58
Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks D6260886-7A21-4033-9019-963C67DCA613

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey @ZeroCool ! Have you made a decision between the Toyos and BFGs yet?

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
@KodiakMomCrawler yeah, the Toyos :) my car guy suggested I keep my Pirelli‘s buy another set of rims, and have a winter set an a summer set, so I’m thinking about that.

Last edited:

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@KodiakMomCrawler yeah, the Toyos :) my car guy suggested I keep my Pirelli‘s buy another set of rims, and have a winter set an a summer set, so I’m thinking about that.
That’s a really good idea! Definitely post pics when you decide to do it. The Toyos will look great!

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will, I can’t wait. What’s your opinion on these rims?
https://www.bbwheelsonline.com/rt-steel-wheel-x99715n-wheels-rims-17x7-5x4-5-5x114-3-black-40mm-x99715n/ I’m thinking I want the Toyos on those rims honestly. Then again, I could get an even more street looking set for the Pirellis and put the Toyos on the original rims. Decisions.
The steel wheels are cool! Maybe use those with the Toyos for your winter set since they are more durable too. Or you could do the other option that you gave too. You have the standard BL wheels now, not the steel ones right?

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The steel wheels are cool! Maybe use those with the Toyos for your winter set since they are more durable too. Or you could do the other option that you gave too. You have the standard BL wheels now, not the steel ones right?
Yeah these wheels, I think the pirelli look good on them

Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks image

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah these wheels, I think the pirelli look good on them

Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks image
I agree with you, I’d leave the Pirelli’s on those wheels and use those in the Summer. Toyos will be good with the steel wheels. Make sure they are snow rated too!
Sponsored