First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
@KodiakMomCrawler
Toyos ordered :)
Not sure about rims. People saying they’re flimsy and the oem Ford steelies crazy expensive imo. So not sure yet on those.
That’s awesome! Congrats!
Maybe just put them on your wheels that you have now. I like the ones you have on your BL. Either keep your factory tires for the future or try to sell them. I ended up selling mine and it couldn’t have worked out any better- My husband listed them on fb marketplace and the guy who bought them was at the same tire place I was at when I was doing my tires. He picked them up as soon as they took them off my wheels lol. It was nice to get some money back too.
I’m looking forward to seeing them on your BL! Good luck :like:

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
That’s awesome! Congrats!
Maybe just put them on your wheels that you have now. I like the ones you have on your BL. Either keep your factory tires for the future or try to sell them. I ended up selling mine and it couldn’t have worked out any better- My husband listed them on fb marketplace and the guy who bought them was at the same tire place I was at when I was doing my tires. He picked them up as soon as they took them off my wheels lol. It was nice to get some money back too.
I’m looking forward to seeing them on your BL! Good luck :like:
I called a tire place that does used tires and they literally said they’d give me 20 bucks a tire for the pirellis. Ridiculous. And I don’t have Facebook so yeah if I got something decent I’d consider just selling them.

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called a tire place that does used tires and they literally said they’d give me 20 bucks a tire for the pirellis. Ridiculous. And I don’t have Facebook so yeah if I got something decent I’d consider just selling them.
That sucks, that would be a last resort. I don’t have FB either, my husband just opened one for the market place. I know you can view the market place without having an account, you just can’t sell.

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@ZeroCool
Similar to the new name you gave me when I got my new tires, when you get yours, you should change your name to…….
UltraCool ?

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Those are cool too. Are they more durable than the others?
I’ll probably call and ask the tire discounters guys what they think. Worse case I’ll just put the toyos on the original rims and take the winter season to figure out some rims for the pirellis.

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my TOYOs!

Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks 4EC0457D-72DA-4B94-AE74-CAB042ED68F3

Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks 6788F537-6653-40B1-AD2B-15BCB399BA72

Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks 9FAF4F57-64AE-4307-9C4A-47E4CFDF34BA
Woahh!! Looks awesome!! They added so much to your BS! I really like them with your OEM wheels and I like the tread pattern too. How do you like them?! Congrats :like:

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Woahh!! Looks awesome!! They added so much to your BS! I really like them with your OEM wheels and I like the tread pattern too. How do you like them?! Congrats :like:
Thanks so much I love them honestly and you may agree with your tires too, the ride feels more solid.

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks so much I love them honestly and you may agree with your tires too, the ride feels more solid.
That's what I noticed instantly!! Feels solid on the ground almost like they should've been on the car in the first place. Good stuff. Enjoy them!