Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Production for the Ford Bronco Sport is now set to begin on October 26, 2020.

Scheduling begins August 20, 2020 (that's when production order of dealer orders is determined, based on parts and option availability).
Sponsored

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
So when would deliveries be expected? I hope mid December so I can use it as a Christmas Present.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis, 2017 Honda Civic, 2019.5 Chevy Silverado
So when would deliveries be expected? I hope mid December so I can use it as a Christmas Present.
Typically takes 2-3 months from first start to dealer delivery. Will be close

Bob Davis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beater Mustang
Thanks for the info. Is scheduling and production usually more than 2 months apart? Is this due to factory retooling?

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis, 2017 Honda Civic, 2019.5 Chevy Silverado
Thanks for the info. Is scheduling and production usually more than 2 months apart? Is this due to factory retooling?
scheduling is when dealers submit their orders. so if you want to reserve and custom order your sport you have to do it before THAT day. Once the dealer sends In their order youll have to wait for dealer stock.

then Once all the dealers submit their orders ford has to go threw and figure out what order to build everything. try to get similar trims built as well as similar dealer locations for shipping.

that’s why it takes a few months.

autonathan

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lincoln Town Car
What will be interesting to see is what Ford will build first. Obviously, we expect them to build the First Editions first. I can actually see them building the First Editions alongside the Outer Banks to begin. Reason being, the First Editions are equipped just like the Outer Banks. The Badlands trim is optioned a lot like the Big Bend, save for the Badlands package. Of course, this is all speculation and the powertrain differences might change that too.
Sponsored