Donnie722

First Edition
First Name
Donel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g37x
Add one here for 1 week delay to 2/15. Via email, FE trim.
Sponsored

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Has anyone else had trouble adding the Ford Co-Pilot 360+? My dealers are getting the same issue when trying to add that to my potential Badlands build.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I hope not. I ordered a BB + BB. My original build date 2/25. Today, I received a new build date of 2/21 but I did get a VIN number this time.
You might be one of a lucky few. My BB+BB like many others was delayed today for a week from 2/15 back to 2/22.

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
You might be one of a lucky few. My BB+BB like many others was delayed today for a week from 2/15 back to 2/22.
I totally messed up. My bad. Sorry. My original date was the same as yours and, like you, changed to 2/22. Not sure what I was thinking. Just recovering from Covid and still a little off. I did get a VIN this time.

OP
OP

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Jen / Jack- please post up what you find out today after your dealers have the Ford rep visit.
spoke to the dealer - it's the power moonroof causing all the delays - ford is having trouble getting parts for it and I was told that they are looking for a new supplier also.

OP
OP

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
But I take it they already found a new supplier to fulfill the orders already placed and the whole incident pushed us back 1 week. Must be waiting on a long term contract to open up ordering again
that’s the feel I get also - my dealer said to check back with them in a week to see if they have any updates on how long it’ll be until it will actually be built.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
But I take it they already found a new supplier to fulfill the orders already placed and the whole incident pushed us back 1 week. Must be waiting on a long term contract to open up ordering again
My dealer is saying, and I quote, "it's allowing me to move thru the whole order process." When before he was being stopped and not allowed to add the Badlands package, getting the error about restricted item or something like that. I wonder if this means the issue has been resolved and we can start placing orders again? And maybe, just maybe, get delivery estimates on new orders?

OP
OP

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
My dealer is saying, and I quote, "it's allowing me to move thru the whole order process." When before he was being stopped and not allowed to add the Badlands package, getting the error about restricted item or something like that. I wonder if this means the issue has been resolved and we can start placing orders again? And maybe, just maybe, get delivery estimates on new orders?
were you able to finish the order? With the Badlands package?

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
I'd more likely guess if they really need a new supplier and haven't already found one, then the one week delay will happen again next week and the week after, little by little until resolved. Hence the marketing ploy by Ford to reduce financing rates in hopes of keeping customers around a bit longer that might otherwise jump ship with all the delays and communication failures.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
were you able to finish the order? With the Badlands package?

I haven't actually placed the order because I'm hesitant to trust the supply issue is resolved and I'm worried about being caught in an endless loop of delivery delays, plus after seeing a couple videos of the Active Orange interior I'm trying to decide if I actually prefer that and the $2500 discount that comes with not getting the Badlands package...just wish the dual climate control wasn't tied to the package...

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
...just wish the dual climate control wasn't tied to the package...
I just went through the Badlands package to see about dropping it, but there is too much in it I’m not willing to give up.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
My Big Bend + Big Bend Package is still in production which started Decemeber 14th (that was the scheduled I didn't get the VIN until the 23rd and it was listed as in production then). I'm wondering if they started the production and ran out mid run.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Well, I just emailed my dealer that I want to order the Badlands with the Badlands package, so we'll see how the order process goes. I'll let you all know what happens.

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
My Big Bend + Big Bend Package is still in production which started Decemeber 14th (that was the scheduled I didn't get the VIN until the 23rd and it was listed as in production then). I'm wondering if they started the production and ran out mid run.
Mine started 12/21, Badlands with Bl package, and pretty much the same. Still says "in production"