JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Not even mike Levine could get BL + BL. He got BL w/o BL package. Apparently the badlands package is late availability aside from the small amount of preproduction and mannequins which explains why many us with BL package received a later scheduled build date. So it seems all the sunroof/black roofs that will be available in the near future are assigned to a vin. Once they get more inventory, you will be able to place a BL + BL order. Just a theory...
Ford Bronco Sport Unable to order a Badlands with Badlands package currently EE91048F-5E01-4968-9210-58AB56AC13A0
haha!!! there is several dealers near me that have a badlands w/ a badlands package on the lot! i would scoop one up but i want a cactus grey one.
Sponsored

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
I have a feeling there's a MASSIVE demand for the BL+BL. It fills a hole in the market that has very little equivalent competition.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
Does anyone actually know how long it takes a new order being placed today for BL + BL to get delivered? Local dealers keep telling me 4-6 weeks but I don't believe it. Some real information would be super helpful.
I would say you would be lucky to get one by the end of April. I ordered my BL + BL on 7/31/20 and have a production date of 3/1/21. Seeing how they won't even take any orders right now maybe even longer.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Lots of people with the added premium packages getting delay notices today. My BB+BB just moved from 2/15 to 2/22 build date. Moonroof supply chain is hurting us all. I’ve also got the 18” BB wheels that were previously causing delay. While today was my first delay I wouldn’t be surprised if I see another next week. Was hoping for my new butt warming seats before end of winter here but likely won’t be until April when o take delivery. Oh well.

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
I would say you would be lucky to get one by the end of April. I ordered my BL + BL on 7/31/20 and have a production date of 3/1/21. Seeing how they won't even take any orders right now maybe even longer.
Dealer told me today 3-4 months if I ordered a BL+BL today.

I got EXTREMELY lucky and secured a dealer-ordered BL+BL that they are going to sell (have already double checked that they can actually sell it). In production now and supposed to be here by end of month.

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
From another forum, here are the dealer scheduling notes for this week:

Scheduling Notes
  • On Thursday, January 7, EcoSport, Expedition and Transit Connect orders will not be selected for scheduling.
  • Balance to go SIMS orders have been created for Explorer, F150, and Super Duty using commodities still available at the plant for scheduling.
  • 21MY Transit
    • Until further notice, Transit orders with the 110V Power Converter (90D) will not be selected for scheduling
    • There is a low availability of the Parcel Delivery Package (47G) and the Recreation Package (47D) for 21MY Transit. Please consider removing these packages for your orders to schedule more quickly.
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Converted Reservations On Priority “99” - Please make sure you are reviewing/amending ALL Bronco Sport Reservations for customers. All NEW converted reservations will be set to a do not schedule priority of “99” until the order is updated to customer requirements. Once the order content is validated, the priority code can be updated to a "Retail" priority code to allow for scheduling. Update the Priority code to a retail priority and submit any other changes to have the order scheduled.
  • Bronco Sport OTD Scheduling – Due to commodity constraints on the 18" Machined-face Aluminum Ebony Black Painted Wheel (64M) and the Moonroof, which is included in the Big Bend Package (96P), please consider removing this wheel and/or the Big Bend Package from your Big Bend orders to prevent scheduling delays.
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Outer Banks Package – As communicated during this wholesale, the Outer Banks Package (96T) is a 0% national control, meaning it is not available to amend in to in WBDO until further notice. However, the Outer Banks Entity (R9C) is available for scheduling this production cycle.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Lots of people with the added premium packages getting delay notices today. My BB+BB just moved from 2/15 to 2/22 build date. Moonroof supply chain is hurting us all. I’ve also got the 18” BB wheels that were previously causing delay. While today was my first delay I wouldn’t be surprised if I see another next week. Was hoping for my new butt warming seats before end of winter here but likely won’t be until April when o take delivery. Oh well.
I wonder if I am in that same situation. I have a BL+BL on order. Ford sent me an email on 15 November that it was scheduled for 11 January. I have not heard from Ford since then. Dealer has not had any other information. A little communication would certainly help.

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
No good deals. I qualify for Ford employee pricing and had a dealer run a couple lease scenarios for me this weekend. It was literally the worst leasing vehicle I've ever seen from Ford. Very disappointing.
Previous incentives expired January 4th. New programs will be announced January 5th. Waiting for a call from my dlr on this very subject...

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I assume if it’s a moonroof issue it also applies to Big Bend as well, considering moonroof is available with the matching trim package on everything but the base.
I hope not. I ordered a BB + BB. My original build date 2/25. Today, I received a new build date of 2/21 but I did get a VIN number this time.

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
I just got bumped (for the 3rd time) to 3/1....

Wifey and I will talk later about whether to just walk away

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does this mean no issues with standard OB?
Ford Bronco Sport Unable to order a Badlands with Badlands package currently FD22B583-378B-4A37-A0EB-937AC7271AA2

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Same here. Predictions on it getting pushed another time?
How are you all getting these notices? Via email? I have heard nothing on by BL+BL.
Sponsored