nteteple

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
I am seriously considering ordering the same tires on 4wheelonline. I really need to invest in good A/T tires, my friends and I plan to go somewhere remote that has a long dirt road. I've read good reviews on Toyo Open Country AT3.

X-man

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Same here, waiting for a delivery in September BS BB, the toyo is available in 225 or 235, still thinking the best option, the dealership offer a credit for the 225 continental, around $500.

is the optional BL, 1st edition 235/65 a better choice? Do ford re-calibrate the speedometer?

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I've got them on my 4Runner in the "SL" (standard load) rating. They were the same weight as the stock tires and if there is a difference in ride quality it's not enough to notice. Just a tiny bit noisier than the stock tires. No MPG penalty. Have only had them for about the weeks so no snow or over yet. Good on wet roads.

There's an inside and outside to the tire. The outside has a more aggressive sidewall tread sand lettering. Keep that in mind and check after the install .

Discount Tire Direct (internet store) runs $100+ off sales on Toyo tires frequently and Discount Tire (retail store) has a club that you can sign up for and get 5% off. Also if you get their credit card you'll get $50 off a set tires on sale. Combine the local and internet deals by just asking for both wherever you decide to buy.

Discount Tire will pay you for your current tires if they are relatively new.
I didn't do the credit card deal, but here is how my deal worked out.
They bought my tires with 7500 miles for $160 , plus the $110 and the 5% off it came to $618 mounted and balanced after tax for four 275/70/17's.

I thought that was a heck of deal that I should pass on to my friends here on the forum even if it was not for tires on a BS.
Sponsored