Thule Hullavator Kayak Rack installed

Sabine

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The most important feature that made me decide to buy a Bronco Sport was the carrying capacity of the roof and the long straight rails. I needed to be able to load a sea kayak on it. I was still concerned if I would be able to manage since I'm short.
Today the old Thule Hullavator rack went on the roof, after some adjustments (previously on the Escape).
Works well. Big sigh of relief.
As before, I will have to tie the bow and stern lines to the right roof rail. Not perfect but I don't know where else.
Ready to go kayaking this week :).

Ford Bronco Sport Thule Hullavator Kayak Rack installed BroncoKayak2

Ford Bronco Sport Thule Hullavator Kayak Rack installed BroncoKayak
Sponsored

Sobieski

Big Bend
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport - AKA Mulder
The most important feature that made me decide to buy a Bronco Sport was the carrying capacity of the roof and the long straight rails. I needed to be able to load a sea kayak on it. I was still concerned if I would be able to manage since I'm short.
Today the old Thule Hullavator rack went on the roof, after some adjustments (previously on the Escape).
Works well. Big sigh of relief.
As before, I will have to tie the bow and stern lines to the right roof rail. Not perfect but I don't know where else.
Ready to go kayaking this week :).

Ford Bronco Sport Thule Hullavator Kayak Rack installed BroncoKayak2

Ford Bronco Sport Thule Hullavator Kayak Rack installed BroncoKayak
did you figure out how to purchase and mount a "dog bone" i believe it is called. A rope from the side of the hood? and one from the tailgate?