BroncoSportVA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Bought the Thule AirScreen (roof rack fairing) and mounted on my BL. The L size has a nominal length of 44'' and it fits well between the roof rails. I have a set of Thule Squarebar crossbars and they used to make a pretty loud whistling noise on my previous car. With this AirScreen, noise is pretty reasonable and not very noticeable until above 70 mph (I'm sure the side mirrors make a lot more noise than the roof racks).

https://www.thule.com/en-us/roof-rack/roof-racks-and-accessories/thule-airscreen-xt-l-roof-rack-fairing-black-_-870202
Ford Bronco Sport Thule AirScreen XT 44'' installed IMG_20210711_152549840_HDR
m/en-us/roof-rack/roof-racks-and-accessories/thule-airscreen-xt-l-roof-rack-fairing-black-_-870202
Sponsored

GWGorham71

Big Bend
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Bought the Thule AirScreen (roof rack fairing) and mounted on my BL. The L size has a nominal length of 44'' and it fits well between the roof rails. I have a set of Thule Squarebar crossbars and they used to make a pretty loud whistling noise on my previous car. With this AirScreen, noise is pretty reasonable and not very noticeable until above 70 mph (I'm sure the side mirrors make a lot more noise than the roof racks).

https://www.thule.com/en-us/roof-rack/roof-racks-and-accessories/thule-airscreen-xt-l-roof-rack-fairing-black-_-870202
Ford Bronco Sport Thule AirScreen XT 44'' installed IMG_20210711_152549840_HDR
m/en-us/roof-rack/roof-racks-and-accessories/thule-airscreen-xt-l-roof-rack-fairing-black-_-870202
Wonder if you will see a difference in mpg

OP
OP
BroncoSportVA

BroncoSportVA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Wonder if you will see a difference in mpg
We are going on a long trip with a cargo bag on the roof and I can try to report the mpg with that. I was deciding between buying a hard shell roof cargo box (streamline but hard to store) vs buying this and using the soft cargo bags we already got.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
looks good!
Sponsored