BroncoSportVA

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Bought the Thule AirScreen (roof rack fairing) and mounted on my BL. The L size has a nominal length of 44'' and it fits well between the roof rails. I have a set of Thule Squarebar crossbars and they used to make a pretty loud whistling noise on my previous car. With this AirScreen, noise is pretty reasonable and not very noticeable until above 70 mph (I'm sure the side mirrors make a lot more noise than the roof racks).

https://www.thule.com/en-us/roof-rack/roof-racks-and-accessories/thule-airscreen-xt-l-roof-rack-fairing-black-_-870202
IMG_20210711_152549840_HDR.jpg
m/en-us/roof-rack/roof-racks-and-accessories/thule-airscreen-xt-l-roof-rack-fairing-black-_-870202

GWGorham71

Big Bend
First Name
Glen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Bought the Thule AirScreen (roof rack fairing) and mounted on my BL. The L size has a nominal length of 44'' and it fits well between the roof rails. I have a set of Thule Squarebar crossbars and they used to make a pretty loud whistling noise on my previous car. With this AirScreen, noise is pretty reasonable and not very noticeable until above 70 mph (I'm sure the side mirrors make a lot more noise than the roof racks).

https://www.thule.com/en-us/roof-rack/roof-racks-and-accessories/thule-airscreen-xt-l-roof-rack-fairing-black-_-870202
IMG_20210711_152549840_HDR.jpg
m/en-us/roof-rack/roof-racks-and-accessories/thule-airscreen-xt-l-roof-rack-fairing-black-_-870202
Wonder if you will see a difference in mpg

OP
OP
BroncoSportVA

BroncoSportVA

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Wonder if you will see a difference in mpg
We are going on a long trip with a cargo bag on the roof and I can try to report the mpg with that. I was deciding between buying a hard shell roof cargo box (streamline but hard to store) vs buying this and using the soft cargo bags we already got.

Advertisement

Advertisement