essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Dope photos. That’s the team right there. That Tuareg is sniffing way too close though. Seems like a tough competition. Can’t wait for the team of journalists driving the 202 to do their experience write up.
They will probably publish something once the driving impression embargo is lifted. Read somewhere this will be lifted around start of production so about a week after the rally?

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I'm really interested in the rally race.. but I have to be honest.. the hosts aren't great at talking off the cuff. Well one host isn't particularly great.

I also don't like how rushed they are to get "on set" and to start live recording.. it's not very well planned and scripted. There isn't a need to rush for spot recordings.. its not WRC where they need to time it to get a flying shot or anything like that. This is a Navigational, endurance, and points race.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
I'm really interested in the rally race.. but I have to be honest.. the hosts aren't great at talking off the cuff. Well one host isn't particularly great.

I also don't like how rushed they are to get "on set" and to start live recording.. it's not very well planned and scripted. There isn't a need to rush for spot recordings.. its not WRC where they need to time it to get a flying shot or anything like that. This is a Navigational, endurance, and points race.
im interested but I would be more interested if there was footage of different teams driving the challenges

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
im interested but I would be more interested if there was footage of different teams driving the challenges
that too.. its a lot of talking instead of driving footage. Though also like I said.. its more navigation and points accumulation than fun off road fast pace racing.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
that too.. its a lot of talking instead of driving footage. Though also like I said.. its more navigation and points accumulation than fun off road fast pace racing.
even though its not a fast pace race, I am interested in seeing any kind of off road navigation. Since all I’m finding are pictures, I’ll keep posting in case others want to see
1891494C-8F88-4678-A48F-6CFC923C3F68.jpeg
81679EE2-A700-42F1-B233-8ECEF483CDF8.jpeg
D6D336B0-6F25-4B65-8479-84C85CD09508.jpeg

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Yea I’m on board with that. Cool race. i too wish there was more on race footage. Obviously they’re doing best they can... we all just wish we could see it is all. I’m sure they’d love to, limited resources I’m assuming. Keep photos coming for sure. The Sports in that Nevada sun look dope.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Shelby Hall & Penny Dale team in the #201 Bronco Sport is currently in the lead in the X-Cross Class. :thumbsup:

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 7.19.34 AM.jpg
My understanding is that the two classes are taking on the same challenges and terrain but grouped in the appropriate class to compete against same class. I know day 3 isn’t over but Shelby and Penny have more points than over half the 4x4 class. I know the amount of points accumulated says a lot about the drivers but to me it also says that the vehicle can compete with the more expensive class.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
What do you mean?... I hope the Bronco Sport rookie teams beat the Touareg today.
They increased their points total day over by a lot. See day to day. And other teams seemed to drop point average.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
They increased their points total day over by a lot. See day to day. And other teams seemed to drop point average.
You're right they did, but they're still trailing though.

The two army gals are right behind the leader of the pack in the PHEV.