Sync 3.4 Build 21098

Jenma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 15 Mustang GT 50 yr, 22 Corsair
Mine did not create the file either but the Ford app received it and the status in the menus shows the update is complete. Everything works so it seems to be ok.
Sponsored

Jenma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 15 Mustang GT 50 yr, 22 Corsair
I read the following on another forum: Hatch won't open with button
DonD said:

I think i finally solved this issue. I have been messing around with it for week trying different things, Last night i decided to using the key fob to open the lift gate i hit the button 2x it opened i closed it locked the truck and tried the button and to my surprise and joy it opened! I hope this works for other people, I know i missed being able to open the hatch without having to unlock the truck first/

I tried this twice and it works!!! Thanks to DonD

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
DonD said:

I think i finally solved this issue. I have been messing around with it for week trying different things, Last night i decided to using the key fob to open the lift gate i hit the button 2x it opened i closed it locked the truck and tried the button and to my surprise and joy it opened! I hope this works for other people, I know i missed being able to open the hatch without having to unlock the truck first/

Sounds like a programming trick. Odd, but glad it worked out. Thanks for posting.

OP
OP
thomasm23

thomasm23

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
DonD said:

I just tried your trick. When my vehicle is locked and the key is in my pocket, the tailgate button will now release the tailgate without unlocking the doors.

Brilliant. Thank you. You have discovered the cure.

I am on 3.4 Build 21098

By the way, I had to reset my head unit today. SiriusXM had no audio. The SiriusXM issues continues.

Bronco7221

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Nitro
DonD said:

I just tried your trick. When my vehicle is locked and the key is in my pocket, the tailgate button will now release the tailgate without unlocking the doors.

Brilliant. Thank you. You have discovered the cure.

I am on 3.4 Build 21098

By the way, I had to reset my head unit today. SiriusXM had no audio. The SiriusXM issues continues.

Thank you so much! Tried this as well and it solved it!

NW Trail Marauder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

yur a wizard! Thank you!

Zolutar

Outer Banks
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB+, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
This one I still get intermittent Sirius issues, though much less frequent than on 21020.
I havent experienced the tailgate lock issue myself.
Ford will get this sorted out eventually
Sponsored