Strange noise at idle?

Das05

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Also, it hasn't been that cold in the last 14 days here in Iowa, so it's hard to say if cold has effected it.
I bet it's frustrating... good luck and hopefully a minor fix. What's more curious is that a vehicle, in for service at a dealership, can sit for 2 weeks without even being looked at. Hope you get squared away soon!
Thanks, us too!
I completely agree, its very curious. I wish I could tell you all my woes about this dealership but this is not the thread for that. lol
I'm not really sure what to do at this point. I've emailed the GM & will give him a day or 2 to respond or I guess we will have to figure something out. I'm grateful I'm in warranty for a few more thousand miles & was able to get a free courtesy car at least.
Sponsored

Das05

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Interesting that the Ford Australia link states deep sleep mode is entered at 40% or less charge while Ford America states <9.5V.

Ford Bronco Sport Strange noise at idle? IMG_1959

Ford Bronco Sport Strange noise at idle? IMG_1960
I was going to look into that later tonight so thank you for finding this and sharing!
That is very interesting!! Huh.... so which is Ford? Either way, not great for my battery.

Das05

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
We've never had battery issues and it's not been under 20 degrees here for the last 14 days. And my car lives climate controled garage when its here. But I can try to ask them to do it since it troubling if this true that the battery is low already.

Its very possible it was a crap battery as apparently its common for these batteries not to be the greatest. From other threads and fb posts I've seen.

Also, the dealership is 21 highway miles away from our home so I kinda like it would have already been charged pretty good? But idk I'm not a battery expert lol

Ford Bronco Sport Strange noise at idle? Screenshot_20231219_104406_FordPass (1)