Still haven't had moaning issue resolved and Now new issue!

Fernata

Big Bend
First Name
Fernata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Took the 2021 bronco in for oil change and tire rotation. Told them about a power steering issue. Like on older cars you can feel.a shimmy in the steering wheel when cranked on a hard turn.
Of course thet can never duplicate the issue just like the moaning noise going on since first few months.
Leave the dealership and stop for groceries groceries and pull out, hard left turn out of parking lot. I swore that maybe they didn't tighten lug nuts, so immediately take back.
They couldn't duplicate issue!
But they said they are ordering fluid because it is contaminated??
Noise and shimmey still there.
So now I'm waiting for brake pads ordered for moaning and fluid for whatever and my warranty clock is ticking.
Sponsored

MGM

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Took the 2021 bronco in for oil change and tire rotation. Told them about a power steering issue. Like on older cars you can feel.a shimmy in the steering wheel when cranked on a hard turn.
Of course thet can never duplicate the issue just like the moaning noise going on since first few months.
Leave the dealership and stop for groceries groceries and pull out, hard left turn out of parking lot. I swore that maybe they didn't tighten lug nuts, so immediately take back.
So now I'm waiting for brake pads ordered for moaning and fluid for whatever and my warranty clock is ticking.
Check out my post https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/deep-bass-sound-rear.8177/

My BS is at the dealer getting the rear differential replaced. They expect 3-4 week turn around with ordering parts and skilled labor issues. Thankfully, they gave me a loaner (2023 Explorer), but when I get it back I am getting rid of it. So many quality issues!

OP
OP

Fernata

Big Bend
First Name
Fernata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
That's great to hear. Sarcasm. Thinking I should contact Ford Corporate. At this point I'm not even sure if they have documented everything. First time I took it for the moaning, she said oh well had escapes with that issue. You just have to live with it.
Kinda of disappointed with the way they have been handling any issue I have. Not sure if it's the dealership or Ford.
When I took it in because of faulty USB port..same thing. They couldn't duplicate. Months later they finally replaced the port. Would knock my GPS off when I went over a bump and couldn't answer phone if GPS is on.
Now it has happened again.
This is like my first car all over again. 1974 pinto my father bought me new.
I'm wishing I kept my Edge. Never a problem with it.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.

OP
OP

Fernata

Big Bend
First Name
Fernata
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Please advise if you received PM.
Not the easiest thing to do here. A scam alert popped up after I did it, so unsure

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Please advise if you received PM.
Not the easiest thing to do here. A scam alert popped up after I did it, so unsure
That's just boilerplate to remind users that the private message system can be used by scammers. Messages sent using the private message system aren't policed like public messages.

Jlcarpenter02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport